Looks nice. Very nice. and...... Shoutout to fellow prog-head (salgala2000)
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
thanks to eBay, I will soon be the proud owner of this guitar. All of your builds are amazing.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Oct 27, 2010,
oh ebay, aren't you wonderful

This thing is so shiny, it's just rediculous. I cannot think of a better ajective, as I don't think words can do justice.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Oh em eff gee dude.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
The guitar arrived today. It is even more stunning in person. I am absolutely amazed. Now I just need to save up for parts. Could you tell me the bridge and stop-bar pole distances?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by skwelcher
The guitar arrived today. It is even more stunning in person. I am absolutely amazed. Now I just need to save up for parts. Could you tell me the bridge and stop-bar pole distances?

Don't even think about not posting pics when you've got all the stuff installed!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
Don't even think about not posting pics when you've got all the stuff installed!

oh I shall, I'm undecided between black or gold hardware though.
Quote by webbtje
Here is a picture of it with everything on it.

I will probably take more pictures later but this is the only one I've taken so far
Quote by webbtje
**** yeah man. Looks awesome.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
I CUM BLOOD-WOOD!

In the first few pictures I had no idea what I was looking at.
But really, that is one fine-ass guitar.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3