Hey all could I have some feedback on a few recordings of my bands songs. They are in my profile, could you please tell me what could be louder and quieter because I'm going to be doing music tech next year and I wanted to fix a few things and could I get some feedback about how good the band performed and how good the songs are. (if at all.)

The three tracks. "Nightmare, "I'm a Survivor" and "Dying To Kill A Ghost" are in my profile.

P.S I play guitar and I do vocals in Nightmare.

Thanks!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i liked im a survivor the best,stuff sounds pretty cool,i think a few aggressive vocals in dying could go well towards start of song,power metal is pretty cool man\\ps could u check out my stuff,ive only really got 1 full song jam in profile called set me free,its basically hard rock.

thx
I wouldn't say power metal. but it's close. I'll check your stuff out.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Dying to kill a ghost: I love the intro, good intro vocals. I think the vocals on dying should be more aggressive, I think that would suit it well. Besides that, it's a really nice song. Good metal stuff. Good vocal harmonies at points.

I'm a survivor: Again, nice, heavy ass intro. Ahh yes, I can hear the bass in this one, this song seems a bit progressive. Mixing issues, again, all the people are good but the mixing is an issue, I think the drums should be more upfront, the guitars should be louder too and try panning left/right. then it should have a bigger sound. Other wise this song is really good, def. very catchy.

Nightmare: Very good intro, it's power metallish. I like that, it's also a bit progressive, this song is sorta progressive. Good job singing on it dude! again, try out what I said for the mixing on all your songs, then they should sound golden

Good JOB! keep it up!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354298
Dying To Kill A Ghost: Great classic metal sound! I thought the vocals were great, especially the harmonies! Catchy riff, catchy progression. Looovin' the chorus. The whole mixing on this song sounds a bit thin, the stereo field doesn't sound very wide. I'd definitely double all the rhythm parts to give it a nice thick sound.

I'm A Surviver: Cool intro. The tones are a bit muddy for my liking, but not necessarily a bad thing. I'd definitely do something with the kick drum, it really gets lost in this mix.

Nightmare: Sweet intro riff, diggin' the harmonizing. This mix sounds a bit better than the others to my ears. Again though, the kick drum gets lost in this one too. I'd also boost the snare a tad bit too. The chorus is really killer, but seems like way too much stuff is panned right during it. The part at 2:22 is awesome. The guitar panned right is a bit tinny, I like the warm tone on the left a lot better. Around 3:20 where that riff kicks in again, and you've got the two panned parts, that sounds great, however, you have little fills like a slide down and some chords that are panned right that would sound way better if you put that in the center with the bass. Throughout the whole thing the right channel just seems a lot busier and prominent than the left. Maybe just turning up the left will fix this.

Kick ass songs man, keep it up!

I've got a new track up at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354887 if you wouldn't mind taking a listen!
About the tone issue's. I forgot to turn my tone knob up before we started recording it. xD

I wasn't expecting all these comments. I'll get back to everyone about their own stuff too.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100