Well, here is the situation. I'll try and keep it as short as possible.

Well, these guys in highschool who are all older than I am, have recently befriended me, so I sit next to these guys at lunch. Well, they pointed out this girl, and said, "If you tell her to suck your dick she'll do it for free." I told them I didn't believe them, so they told me a story of this guy last year who got a blowjob on the bus on the way to a field trip, from that girl. I don't trust these guys, because they then started talking in Spanish and laughed, then, one of them said "Still no believe?" Yes, not a typo. This guy knew more spanish than english. So they keep encouraging me to ask her.

Anyhow, I don't know if I should go for it, because these are some shady characters. Also, the girl hates them and cusses at them sometimes. Could they be throwing around false rumours?
Wow dude....

These are not friends. You're a plaything to them.

Tell them to piss off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TomusAM
Well, here is the situation. I'll try and keep it as short as possible.

Well, these guys in highschool who are all older than I am, have recently befriended me, so I sit next to these guys at lunch. Well, they pointed out this girl, and said, "If you tell her to suck your dick she'll do it for free." I told them I didn't believe them, so they told me a story of this guy last year who got a blowjob on the bus on the way to a field trip, from that girl. I don't trust these guys, because they then started talking in Spanish and laughed, then, one of them said "Still no believe?" Yes, not a typo. This guy knew more spanish than english. So they keep encouraging me to ask her.

Anyhow, I don't know if I should go for it, because these are some shady characters. Also, the girl hates them and cusses at them sometimes. Could they be throwing around false rumours?

I would recommend following your gut instinct on this one, champ.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
just walk up to her and start talking to her and see how she reacts if its good... then ask
/serious answer

DO EEEEEEET
Quote by PsiGuy60
I'll probably end up as a pipe-smoking, headbanging 55-year-old.

^^ me too bro, me too

Quote by slash_GNR666
Talk..........to.......girls?????

I thought they were only good at sucking dick and making sammiches

^^^ truth
They seem legit... and you're about to get a blowjob
There's nothing to think about just GO FOR IT, si?
Quote by Tamriel
i get respect from my mate because he "fingers"
**** it. Go for it. What's the worst that can happen, you don't get a free blowjob.

And these guys are probably ****ing with you. That's when sodium chloride and a syringe comes in handy.
I'd go over to her and just talk to her, make her smile and laugh, then get her number and walk away.

When they ask you what happened, tell them its none of there ****ing business.

Also, as a freshmen, all my friends were seniors. This seemed like a great idea, until they graduated and I had no friends. Choose your group wisely.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Dive in there and get Herpes from the town bicycle buddie!!!! Anyone who sucks that much Wang isn't worth the itchyness I dont think
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You