Won't comment on tones, levels, etc cuz it seems like you just wanted to get all your ideas recorded. Not bad, the main line is pretty groovy, but that groove doesn't really change throughout the song and gets a bit monotonous. The vocals and the little guitar fills fit well with the over all flow. I think if you guys can vary the main groove a bit more, it'll be great.
Quote by Odirunn
Won't comment on tones, levels, etc cuz it seems like you just wanted to get all your ideas recorded. Not bad, the main line is pretty groovy, but that groove doesn't really change throughout the song and gets a bit monotonous. The vocals and the little guitar fills fit well with the over all flow. I think if you guys can vary the main groove a bit more, it'll be great.

thx for advice mate,this was literally a first take for the singer,he just grabbed his lyric sheet and tried it to c if it fit in the song,i guess if it does end up a 3 to 3 and a half minutes we can keep it really tight,i'll try and match up another riff to give the song a break in the middle somewhere,i'll post another clip when we jam song again.