Fred Mascherino (Taking Back Sunday, The Color Fred, Breaking Pangaea)'s new project featuring Andy Jackson (Hot Rod Circuit) and Josh Eppard (Coheed and Cambia) has dropped their debut album

Stream here

http://www.myspace.com/terriblethings#pm_cmp=mce_con_music_bilboard_terri
Not good. not good at all.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
I listened to a few songs and it's not bad. Definately better than The Color Fred

Edit: At 3:47 into Lullaby the guitar is playing the lead from Little Devotional.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Aug 26, 2010,
Revolution reminds me of stuff I used to write, so I like it for that reason haha.
Melody wise, anyway. The performance itself sounds like it could be the Foo Fighters.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Sounds decent. Which is saying something, since I don't like any of the members' other bands.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I dig the music portion of it, but what I dont like and whats really killing it for me is the vocals. I know some people like his voice, but im not one of them.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
This, IMO, is the best turn alternative rock has taken in a handful of years.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
pretty awesome stuff, really digging it
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.