Should I use a hair revitalizer [name some brands, please] or something? Or are there more organic methods?

Other information:
- no lice [honest]
- Dove shampoo and conditioner
- hair's not too long, reaches just above my shoulders [see profile picture]

Danke.
propecia, but LOTS of hair falls out, even at the length you describe.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I'd apply Bush's method. Sick and tired of forest fires? Cut down these ****ing trees.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Just shave your head.

Fitting avatar, comrade.

Quote by Zombee
propecia, but LOTS of hair falls out, even at the length you describe.

I never suffered hair loss when I had slightly shorter hair.

Do all lads with long hair have hair loss?
Propecia is what I'm going to use if it happens to me. But hair loss isn't common on either side of my family.

Do all lads with long hair have hair loss?

Nope, had hair past my shoulders, I've cut it since, but no signs of hair loss.

You really just have to accept it, unless you get that hair transplant stuff done
hair loss is usually genetic and there isnt much you can do except eat healthy, exercise. There are some hair drugs out there, but a lot of them have pretty nasty side effects.

If it really bothers you and you cant cover it up, then cut your hair short or go bald.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
You really just have to accept it, unless you get that hair transplant stuff done

It's not that bad. It's just annoying to see a few strands when I wear white on top.

Oh, you.
Long hair doesn't increase hair lose, it is just more noticeable then short hair so it seems like it is coming out more.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

I've been experiencing that a lot lately.
I had heaps falling out when I had long hair, it's shorter now, but it's about the same.
I've discovered it's a mixture between stress and dandruff.

It's a vicious cycle; I lose hair because I'm stressed, but because I lose hair, I get stressed :/
Quote by Outerspacegrass
exercise

Duly noted, comrade.

Lawd knows I need it.

As for the genetic bit, my father's balding some [he's around 50], but my mother has pretty nice hair.

War of the chromosomes, mayhaps?

Also, should I start brushing my hair? My hair's pretty nice and soft, but it has the tendency to tangle up. Maybe a brush will straighten it out?
Bosley?

Only one I can remember the name of.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Bosley?

Only one I can remember the name of.

Never heard of it.

Maybe I'll get some Propecia. Does it need a doctor's prescription?
O_0

Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain
Originally Posted by Footallica?
While I cannot answer your question, I think your pun was quite masterfully applied.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Psycho|@_@|
O_0

Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain

HOLY BALLSACS! O_O

Fuck that shit.
You can take vitamins that promote hair growth. You can take the vitamins that women take when they are pregnant and it is supposed to be great for your hair. Im assuming awful for your kidneys though.
Quote by Guynametyler
You can take vitamins that promote hair growth. You can take the vitamins that women take when they are pregnant and it is supposed to be great for your hair. Im assuming awful for your kidneys though.

OK, let's forget about them artificial chemicals.

Anyone know any herbal remedies that aren't placebos?
are you balding or just losing strands of hair? I have longish, thick hair and I lose large looking amounts. it's nothing to worry about.
Quote by MakinLattes
are you balding or just losing strands of hair? I have longish, thick hair and I lose large looking amounts. it's nothing to worry about.

Just losing some strands.

I also have quite a few strands of white hair. Any idea what that's all about?
probably nothing. I met a 25 year old lady who had gone completely gray by 22. unusual, but it happens.
Quote by MakinLattes
probably nothing. I met a 25 year old lady who had gone completely gray by 22. unusual, but it happens.

It isn't calcium deficiency or anything, right? My mother tells me that's the case, and I don't really drink a lot of milk. =/
take multivitamin tablets, exercise regurlarly, and get 8 hours sleep per night. This will promote growth hormone release which counters hair loss

don't bother with any hair loss drugs, they either don't work or have pretty nasty side effects
If you want an organic

1. Treating hair follicles with caffiene has shown to prevent hairloss and maybe reverse some loss. You can do this by regularly rinsing your hair with a strong cup of coffee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-430669/Coffee-hold-cure-baldness.html

2. Overmasturbating produces high levels of DHT, which is the molecule responsible for the majority of hair loss. whether or not this is useful info for you, its probably useful info for someone else reading this.
Quote by TheSickness
If you want an organic

1. Treating hair follicles with caffiene has shown to prevent hairloss and maybe reverse some loss. You can do this by regularly rinsing your hair with a strong cup of coffee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-430669/Coffee-hold-cure-baldness.html

2. Overmasturbating produces high levels of DHT, which is the molecule responsible for the majority of hair loss. whether or not this is useful info for you, its probably useful info for someone else reading this.

In response to #1: To be blunt, that's pretty fucked up. Let's see, maybe I'll give it a try with a small portion of my hair.

In response to #2:

I don't masturbate that often. Reduces the pleasure of the orgasm.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an international business meeting to attend. Good day!
Quote by TheSickness

Every male would be bald by the age of 20...