.....does that mean you stole them?... And No, Im positive you need a receipt or to be in there system
Quote by nickdohle
.....does that mean you stole them?... And No, Im positive you need a receipt or to be in there system

This.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
If you didn't give them your number or name when you bought them then good luck.
Crap. Everyone here (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298141) was saying it's no questions asked but I wanted to be sure. And I didn't buy them from GC. Monster says you can take them anywhere for exchange. But I know GC is weird about this kind of stuff.
Pretty much anywhere if you want to exchange something, you have to have bought it there and have record of it. I have heard that Monster cables have lifetime warranties, so that is a good thing. Maybe you can mail it to them?
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by nickdohle

Nope.

Shouldn't matter where you bought them, it's a warranty issue with the manufacturer, not where you bought it. Guitar Center gets reimbursed for the cost by Monster, so it shouldn't matter where you take it back to, as long as they have the same cable you're returning. Every time I've returned cables for new ones, they give me a new one and don't ask any questions. I've never came into the store with a receipt once.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I don't know about Monster but i do know that GC will replace your Planet Waves cables with no questions asked. They're guaranteed so you just go in, say it doesn't work, and they'll set you up with a new one. I've done it a couple times.
I've swapped broken Monster Cables at GC and Daddy's without a receipt, no questions.
Matrix is right, it's a manufacturers warranty issue. GC wont give you money or a store credit, but they will swap for the same exact cable.