So I've had long hair since I was 16, am now 23 and have recently cut my hair to just 3 or 4 inches long. It's the first time it's been shorter than shoulder length in about 4 years and I'm actually quite happy to be rid of it now.

Just wondering if anyone else has changed their hair or anything else drastically, how you feel about it and how other people responded?
ha i used to have my hair at shoulder length now its like short. i like it better and tons of people have told me i look better wit short hair.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
i had shoulder length hair and then i shaved it all to 1/8th of an inch about 2 years ago. i keep it at about an inch on top and 3/4 of an inch on the back and sides now.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I've just cut all my hair off before the summer and let it grow back the rest of the year for the past 3 or so years.
Short hair in the summer, long in the winter and I save a lot on hair cuts.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
I've just cut all my hair off before the summer and let it grow back the rest of the year for the past 3 or so years.
Short hair in the summer, long in the winter and I save a lot on hair cuts.

I saved a lot by cutting mine myself! I wouldn't trust a hairdresser, they're the antichrist!

Quote by ieatualive
Hair thread says hello

Oops, sorry!
A lot of my guy friends have long hair and so do I. Whenever we get haircuts, our girl friends(girls who are just friends) get mad at us. lol
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I just lost the game because of this thread .

And I'm growing mine out now but I might get it cut before it gets shoulder length. I am not sure yet though.
Quote by LostHope95
I just lost the game because of this thread .

And I'm growing mine out now but I might get it cut before it gets shoulder length. I am not sure yet though.

DANGIT!! YOU JUST MADE ME >LOOSE THE GAME ( I didn't even notice it in the other guys sig)

On Topic: I'm planning on cutting my hair in about a week (right before I go to college). I don't really know how I want it done, just want it at some kind of normal length...
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter