so i just pierced my ear, i mean i actually just did it.
and i wanted to know when it'd be safe to start stretching? like, a few days? weeks? or what?
thanks to anyone who can answer!
If you can fit your dick in it, you're set

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
wait your dammed 4 months for healing
then look it up on a PIERCING forum. not the Pit. much better responses and without the shitty puns
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by captaincrunk
I'd be more worried about looking like a twat.

This.

Seriously though, gauging ears are good for one thing only...

Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

youve got at least 3 months of healing before you can attempt to stretch, once there you can only go up sizes once every month-2 months, if you want the OMG YOUR AWESOME WITH YOUR NEW TUNNELS appeal instantly in an attempt to make yourself look hip, you could always get them scapled in at a 00g. that is perminant though, and more likely to cause blowouts and tears.
Its different for everyone, but wait at least 4-6 weeks after your first initial piercing. Then after that wait at least 2-3 more weeks after each stretch. And you might wanna skip sizes cuz people say oh youll be fine, but go one size at a time, trust me it will be ten times easier, and a million times safer. by skipping sizes and going up sizes too early can lead to infections.

Stretching from small sizes (anything up to 10g) should be easy and pain free, anything after that will have some kind of discomfort most likely. And the easiest way to stretch it, for me at least, is to take a hot shower and rub your ears for a while so they get nice and relaxed. Then try to put in the bigger earrings once you did that for awhile. Most importantly, if it doesn't want to go in, don't force it. I forced it in when I shouldnt have, and it got infection for a week or so.
Quote by HepIL
youve got at least 3 months of healing before you can attempt to stretch, once there you can only go up sizes once every month-2 months, if you want the OMG YOUR AWESOME WITH YOUR NEW TUNNELS appeal instantly in an attempt to make yourself look hip, you could always get them scapled in at a 00g. that is perminant though, and more likely to cause blowouts and tears.

3 months is way to long. I got mine professionaly done by a well respected in my area and highly qualified person and they said 4-6 weeks.
Quote by butterfingers30
3 months is way to long. I got mine professionaly done by a well respected in my area and highly qualified person and they said 4-6 weeks.

thats for changing out jewelry. stretching is still a time away from the point.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.