Last thread was from 07 and I didn't feel like necrobumping.

What are some annoying things your friends do?

One friend of mine constantly makes gay jokes to the point where it's really impossible to have a conversation with him other than face to face. An example is our current Facebook chat.

Colton

man

have you ever nutted in your hand for some reason

and were lie

"god damnit. Now I am slimy.
1:41amMe

Nope
1:42amColton

I suggest doing so

It's a sexual thrilll
1:44amColton

This robot is kinda sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKUaVzf3Oqw&feature=player_embedded#!

I just ignore him and he sends more innuendo.

Another friend always says how she never wants to intrude or ask for anything if she didn't help get it, yet whenever I happen to have a case of beer the first thing she says is "Cut me in, brooooooooooo" in a really long, high pitched drawn out voice.

How about you guys?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well, unless we are doing EXACTLY what my friend wants, we don't hang out... I need to get new friends.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Most of them go about trying to pull me down a peg, usually when women are around. I don't really mind though
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I don't have any REAL friends!

Hehehe hehehe ... hehehe

hehehe ... hehehe .... hehehe

hehe... he... he...

I have a friend who describes everything thats shitty as "gay". I don't usually mind people saying "thats gay" every so often, but she says it every five minutes and it makes me want to rip my hair out.
Quote by suckersdream
I have a friend who describes everything thats shitty as "gay". I don't usually mind people saying "thats gay" every so often, but she says it every five minutes and it makes me want to rip my hair out.

one of mates does that, and we keep telling he won't be able to that in the real world, someone'll beat the shit out of him(he's tiny)
My friends think it's funny to be complete assholes to a girl who hasn't really done anything bad towards any of em.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
My friends think it's funny to be complete assholes to a girl who hasn't really done anything bad towards any of em.

That's okay, my friends are so desperate, they'll try to be nice to girls that are compete assholes.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Bet he gets laid more than you
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
One of my freinds takes pride in treating people like shit, I call him out on it all the time.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
TS.....what if your friend actually has feelings for you but doesn't know how to express himself in that way to you???

And no I don't have any annoying friends or non that I can think of......
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by MHDrunk
Bet he gets laid more than you

After he went back to his ex of two years yes. I'm talking about out of no where name calling and harassing.

The other two are virgins.

So if that's the update this year on how to get laid, I'll keep on fapping.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Aug 27, 2010,
One of my friends wont even try to see something from another persons point of view and she'll just keep arguing. Also another friend will randomly make weird noises, not as annoying but it can embarrassing.
'Under the radar, out of the system'
The most annoying thing my friends do/did, is kick me out of their lives.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Quote by whalepudding
Your friend is shit at innuendo.

Exactly it's more just saying explicit things.

One of my friends says yes to plans, then at the last minutes texts to say he's not coming. And one of my other ones just makes up this whole facade for himself, especially around girls, where he's quite "random" (*shudder*, I hate that word) and puts everyone down except the girl he's hitting on. It's hard to explain but it's rather irritating when you know his real personality.

Also have this friend who just pretends to be a big alpha dog, when really he's just a daft wee boy, haha. He's really rude and arrogant to people. And then he does things like takes pictures of himself holding his baby cousin, so people (girls) will think he's sensitve.
My friends aren't particularly annoying, although the last person who took liberties with borrowing money and asking me to do favours isn't my friend anymore, i haven't spoken to him in about 4 months, maybe more.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I have a friend who can't stand being near for more than half an hour or else I feel like destroying something. She's pretty nice and she doesn't have an annoying habit or anything, I think she just has an annoying aura.
cat
One of my friends is horrible at typing and it just annoys the crap out of me. If he wants to say something like "Hey, I got fallout 3 and I'm playing it now" it goes to "hye, i got fallout 3 and am playin it"

Also, I just hate it when people around me breathe deeply, it justs annoys the piss out of me.

I also hate it when my friends copy the bands I listen to. One minute they hate the band and the next they love them because I mentioned them once in a conversation.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Also, I just hate it when people around me breathe deeply, it justs annoys the piss out of me.

oh god that is so irritating. i usually end up yelling at them to shut up.
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Aug 27, 2010,
I went to a party last week, and there was a guy there who I haven't seen since primary school, and he's way more annoying than I remembered him. He would say something awkward and nobody would laugh so he'd say something like "Oh, don't mind me, I have no idea what's going on: I'm half drunk".

The amount of times he said half drunk that night was mind numbing.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
oh god that is so irritating. i usually end up yelling at them to shut up.

Same here, my sister does it so much, I usually end up screaming at her and walking off just because she breathes like bloody darth vader
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Same here, my sister does it so much, I usually end up screaming at her and walking off just because she breathes like bloody darth vader

I wonder what her snoring sounds like...
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
One friend of mine usually goes up to someone that I like and asks them if they like me.
Your friend is either doing it to annoy you or because they don't know better, you should ask the person you like if they like you yourself.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
One friend of mine usually goes up to someone that I like and asks them if they like me.

Solution: Don't tell him who you like.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
One can't spell for shit and he mispronounces a ton of words. I actually asked him if he was dyslexic once. Literally. He also makes it a habit of saying he wants to hang out and then he'll either forget or something will come up.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
90% of my friends conversation is made up out of recycling inside jokes. they also talk in 1337 speak way more than they should
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!