Seeing if anyone is interested in buying my HT-5.

Its about 6 months old and was bought as a backup/frontroom noodling amp. Sad to say its not getting much use at the moment, so feel it needs to go to pastures new where it will get used. As said about 6 months old with about 15 hours playtime. I replaced the pre-amp with JAN Philips 5751 which has given a bit more headroom on the clean and smoothed out the gain channel a little (to my ears anyway). I will include the original 12ax7 as well. It also comes complete with the manual.

Can post pics if anyone wants some but think most people know what these look like. Looking for around £220. Would prefer pickup from Plymouth but could also do a meet up half way. Dont really want to post but if you want to arrange your own courier (I'm in all day everyday so courier pickup no problem) I'll box it as well as I can.

Thanks for looking
Current Gear
Schecter Ultracure Robert Smith signature
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
What a pita you cant edit. Anyway the 5751 isn't in this amp anymore (just realized I copied an ad i did a couple of months ago for it). Its got the stock sovtek? in it which has had less usage. Also forgot to mention it comes with the footswitch
Current Gear
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
anyone want this will sell for £200
Current Gear
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
Quote by mynamewontfit
If I can shift some of my stuff I might well be interested in this - interested in any trades at all?

Sorry mate this sold late last night on evilbay (sort of). Have only just looked at this page to now to update. Thanks for your interest. There is another HT-5 being sold on here that may be worth a look.

NOW SOLD
Current Gear
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X