Poll: If you had life threatening cancer would you want to know?
Poll Options
View poll results: If you had life threatening cancer would you want to know?
Yes
31 66%
No
6 13%
Maybe
2 4%
I am twelve and what is this?
8 17%
Voters: 47.
Would you really want to know? Would you rather live the short time you have left, ignorant to your fate? I would like your opinion on this matter.
Yes, I would like to know.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I'm pretty sure that if it was too late to do anything about it, you'd feel it.

And if it's still early enough to do something against it, then yeah, I'd want to know.
This really hits hard for me because my mom was diagnosed with cancer and she found out a little too late. She was at stage 4 and they told her she only had a few months to live. The only thing that would make her survive was for her to have a mastectomy. My family kept telling her to get checked for cancer because most of the family has had cancer but she didn't want to. She was scared and that only made matters worse. She finally had the surgery done and went through all the chemo and radiation. I'm glad she's still alive but the best thing is to get yourself checked for any kind of cancer. The kind of cancer that runs through my family is skin, breast, prostate, colon and ovarian. It's scary so it's better to find out sooner than suffer from it. My grandpa died slowly from prostate cancer.
STಠ_ಠ
if it was terminal, than i would rather be oblivious. no sense dying in the hospital like my dad did.
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
There's nothing that scares me more than dying randomly, I'd like to have the time to say goodbye to people and to come to terms with my fate.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
You're going to notice at some point.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by edvac
if it was terminal, than i would rather be oblivious. no sense dying in the hospital like my dad did.

I want to die like my grandad...peacfully in his sleep

Not like the burning, screaming passenegers in the back of the car.

But yeah I would like to know, say goodbye an all that jazz
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Of course I'd want to know, if it was early enough to do something about it. If it's too late I'd probably know by then.
cat
Yes, so then I could do all the stuff I ever wanted to
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr