DIABVLVS IN MVSICA

Hey guys, I thought I'd post about this band since they are pretty new, established in 2006 and have released their first album now called "Secrets".

Diabulus in Musica is a Spanish Symphonic Metal band, and from my point of view they take great influence from Epica and Nightwish.

Here is one song to check out:
St. Michael's Nightmare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgyWRP8zhs

Feel free to discuss and enjoy this wonderful music!
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Aug 27, 2010,
It's not only torment for the ears. It's also absolute piss. Tormented piss. I don't like it either
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I actually like it D:
I think it's quite good. Kind of immature for you to immediately dismiss it as gay.
Grow up ;D
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Sound like a complete Nightwish rip off. and If I wanted to listen to Nightwish, I would.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Helloween4Ever, I don't agree with you there. It seems just like a good addition to the Symphonic Metal bands that already exist. Sure, clearly take influences from Nightwish and Epica.

To the Haters, I just feel bad you can't actually show that you have some dignity and respect for other music. For example why do you say it's gay and shit? Explain to me what makes music gay and shit, please. I know this post of mine won't change how you guys think but I hope you understand that you get no respect from anyone for being immature. Okay, you don't like it, so say that or don't post at all. After all I'm not exactly shooting down your musical taste.

WretchedSpawn, thumbs up for you!

Anyway I hope someone enjoys this and has found a new band to listen to.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Quote by Gulli05

For example why do you say it's gay and shit?

Because it's gay. Nothing wrong with that in itself; YMCA is an absolute choon, and Manowar give me a stiff cock. However, this band is shit too. This is not good.

Explain to me what makes music gay and shit, please.

When it's shit and gay, like your face.

I know this post of mine won't change how you guys think but I hope you understand that you get no respect from anyone for being immature.

Luckily, I'm not trying to rise to the top of a gang, so I don't fucking care.

WretchedSpawn, thumbs up for you!

What you do with your thumb and his various orifices only reinforces my perception that fans of this band are raging shirtlifters.
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 27, 2010,
This is why most symphonic metal sucks.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Nevermind. I won't get into a war here because of some immature people.

I just hope somebody finds this enjoyble.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
OOOOPS. Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Slayer album of that same name. I didn't know that there was a band with the exact same name.

ron666
Quote by ron666
OOOOPS. Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Slayer album of that same name. I didn't know that there was a band with the exact same name.

ron666

WHAT HAPPENED RON, WHAT HAPPENED ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Gulli05
DIABVLVS IN MVSICA

Hey guys, I thought I'd post about this band since they are pretty new, established in 2006 and have released their first album now called "Secrets".

Diabulus in Musica is a Spanish Symphonic Metal band, and from my point of view they take great influence from Epica and Nightwish.

Here is one song to check out:
St. Michael's Nightmare - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgyWRP8zhs

Feel free to discuss and enjoy this wonderful music!

Given the description and the completely shite band name, I was not surprised to hear that this was completely awful. Absolute eurovision shite... are people who like this stuff allowed be called metal fans? Not in my book.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
So you pricks decide to spam the forum with this shit, rather than bumping my threads on good bands?

If I were Irish and you were all women, I'd beat you all.

inb4 gay joke