hi i was looking for some new pickups for my guitar which apears to be a budget brand version of a les paul which was made by a company called eastcoast

i decided to look at some reviews on ultimate guitar but i only had a very low budget of £45 and i cant find any good pickups for this price exept for some i found called the GFS Crunchy rails however when i contacted most of the shops in the london area(where i live) they all said that they had not heard of it and then eventually someone said that it was an american brand and very hard to get hold of

i then decided to try ebay however the postage and packaging for both the neck and bridge pickups were 8 pounds each and since the pickups were £20 each i was £11 short

so my question is does anyone know of any place in the london or essex area where i can find these pickups

failing that i was wondering if anyone knows any alternative pickups that are good that i might be able to afford
You should check out Irongear and Tonerider pickups. Both are getting good reviews and although I havent tried them personally (yet), I'm sure you cant get better for the price.

You will still struggle to replace both pickups for £45 so its probably worth deciding which you use most and replacing that first.

Links
Irongear pickups at Axetec (with clips)
Tonerider pickups at Dangleberry Music
Tonerider site for sound clips
Yeah, check out IronGear, English based company and really cheap - http://irongear.co.uk/
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by sic6505+
You should check out Irongear and Tonerider pickups. Both are getting good reviews and although I havent tried them personally (yet), I'm sure you cant get better for the price.

You will still struggle to replace both pickups for £45 so its probably worth deciding which you use most and replacing that first.

Links
Irongear pickups at Axetec (with clips)
Tonerider pickups at Dangleberry Music
Tonerider site for sound clips

+1 (I haven't tried them either, heard good things). axesrus might have the tonerider pickups for slightly less than dangleberry (not sure, worth checking anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?