I have $500(atm) to get a new amp and I'm having trouble choosing between the Bugera 1990 Classic head for $450 and buying a Bugera 412H-BK cab in a couple of weeks or the JCA20h+1x12 cab for $500. I play alot of different types of music..Metal, Rock, Grunge and anything in between plus starting to learn blues guitar.
Quote by xLithium
I have $500(atm) to get a new amp and I'm having trouble choosing between the Bugera 1990 Classic head for $450 and buying a Bugera 412H-BK cab in a couple of weeks or the JCA20h+1x12 cab for $500. I play alot of different types of music..Metal, Rock, Grunge and anything in between plus starting to learn blues guitar.

Well, I for your music I really don't recommend the 1990. they are prone to some reliablity issues and imo do not sound that great. I own a real JCM900 and the 1990 while it does a ok job isn't that great.

the JCA20 would be a good amp, but if you're going to play any gigs it's going to be pretty hard un-mic'd.

for the music you're playing keep an eye our for a used Laney AOR combo, a used JCM800/900 combo or maybe a Krank Rev Jr.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era