Page 1 of 3
I did searchbar and couldn't find anything.

Alright, now on to the thread:

Am I the only one here who loves energy drinks?? What are you're favorites?

Personally I love NOS, not too much a fan of Redbull, and I also like AMP.

Discuss.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Monster is the dogs, but im going off it.

Reddevil is quite nice or what ever it is,
Pussy is mingin
( Yes the drink, i love it irl )
Leukemia Skywalker
if i need some new energy i drink long island iced tea
Orange Lucozade is pretty much all I drink these days... which, now that I think about it, can't be healthy.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Haha, I used to be addicted to energy drinks, but I only drink some like once a week now
You can steer yourself,
You're on your own,

- Dr. Seuss
I have no idea what you're talking about
You can steer yourself,
You're on your own,

- Dr. Seuss
Five hour energry
MORE STRENGTH
ONLY FOUR CALORIES FOR KICKING ASS AND BEST OF ALL

NO SUGAR
Actually...those shot things?

Anyone know if the shot energy drink things are any good?
You can steer yourself,
You're on your own,

- Dr. Seuss
I tried a energy shot called "ubershot" once, it tasted like medicine and did feck all.

My favourites are Monster Ripper, or Monster Kaos (or Khaos, however it's spelt).
They've just started selling Mountain Dew "Energy" in Britain and near why I live they had it for only a quid, so I've drunk a lot of that recently
Quote by benonbass1
I tried a energy shot called "ubershot" once, it tasted like medicine and did feck all.

My favourites are Monster Ripper, or Monster Kaos (or Khaos, however it's spelt).
They've just started selling Mountain Dew "Energy" in Britain and near why I live they had it for only a quid, so I've drunk a lot of that recently

AH! SEND ME A MOUNTAIN DEW .
I've been looking for mountain dew EVERYWHERE .
Oh and I've just bought 4 cans of Emerge - £1 for 4 and I'm skint. It's pretty good :P

EDIT: Sorry for double post
I haven't slept yet. Its 8am, and I'm about to walk to Fry's on my way I out I plan on picking up a Rockstar Cola. As of right now, those are my favorite.
ಠ_ಠ
I've never really had a powerful energy drink that made me really feel the effects. Anyone know a good one that's powerful? :P:
You can steer yourself,
You're on your own,

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Fieryhead
Oh and I've just bought 4 cans of Emerge - £1 for 4 and I'm skint. It's pretty good :P

EDIT: Sorry for double post

I love emerge! I swear it's cheaper than drinking water

As far as I know, they only sell mountain dew in the UK in BP garages atm, but soon it will spread to supermarkets. Some newsagents sell it too.
Dammit, I was gonna say Powerthirst...

I don't normally drink energy drinks, I used to drink the new Mother all the time and I started getting very irritable and unhealthy... Now I only have one a month or so.

But yeah, the original Monster FTW.

Oh, and to Rancid Ivy - I've found the bigger cans (500ml?) of Monster and Mother work quite well. If you think they do nothing, then drink a whole can just before bed. It's pretty much guaranteed you won't sleep for another 4 odd hours...
Quote by Fieryhead
AH! SEND ME A MOUNTAIN DEW .
I've been looking for mountain dew EVERYWHERE .

A little while ago I went to Blackpool with my girlfriend, and a big truck came along filled with barrels of mountain dew, and they were giving it away for free, so we got like 15
I try not to drink those things because they ruin you. I'll drink 'sports nutrition' drinks though. I get a funny heartbeat after drinking normal power drinks.
Lucozade Wild Berry is my favourite atm.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I'm glad they finally came out with this

ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
I like the coffee ones. more for the flavor. I don't really get a caffeine buzz.
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
I used to always do the SoBe No Fear but now I do a Low Carb Monster every morning with a couple Fiber One bars for breakfast. I had been doing PowerBar Harvest but they stopped selling them at Sam's so I switched.
I've heard that every energy drink you consume cuts off 5 minutes of your life span.
I've heard it stays in your spine forever...
I'm not a fan of energy drinks. I just get any which one if I need it.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Not a huge fan of them but I don't mind the occasional Orange Lucozade when I'm really tired.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
oh yeah baby! love them! drink one each day before any intense guitar playing and right before my weekly lesson,i feel like it boost performace,big monster fan (blue can,low calories and sugar and carb) even tho my secound choice would be a NOS! those are dang good.
This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with my friend at a Supermarket.

I had just joined the queue with him. He was buying some stuff I can't even remember, and I had a Red Bull Cola.

Anyways, he turns round to me and says: "Hey, have you ever tried....*looks around to make sure no-one is listening*....Pussy?"

Turns out he was talking about the energy drink though.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

i take a shot of the 5 hour and drink full throttle after. it kicks ass
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
I'm not that big as fan of energy drinks, but I do love Jager Bombs

Jagermeister + Red Bull =
I like all kinds of energy drinks, but they have little to no effect on me. Red Bull has the most effect, but all it does is make me talk too much. I can't shut up after drinking one. NOS does the least to me.
Page 1 of 3