Hey, what's up?

I'm Paddy (real name's John), looking for a hard rock band in Liverpool, UK. I'm 19 and have played guitar for around 5 and a half years. Looking to play with people of a similar age (preferably between 16-23).
Influences include; Van Halen, Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, and also some heavier stuff such as Metallica, Seemless, Bullet For My Valentine, and Soil.
I'm pretty much an all round guitar player, being able to do both rhythms and leads, and would prefer to play in a band with two guitarists, sharing both duties

Get in touch if you're interested. Cheers!
Gear:
Guitars: Jackson RX10D
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort Z47
Adam Black Libra Extreme

Amp: Line 6 Spider III
Bugera 6260-212 Combo
I don't mean to sound trolly, but I don't think ANYBODY on this site will accept you into their band if you have a spider.
Yeh, yeh, heard all of the arguments against the spider. I get a sound I like out of it for practice, and that's all I use it for.
I'm getting a Bugera 6262 when my student loans go in in around 3-4 weeks anyway.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort Z47
Adam Black Libra Extreme

Bugera 6260-212 Combo
Aw man its a shame u live all the way in Liverpool!
My name is Paddy too and i'm 19 haha, and all your influences are pretty much the same as mine, crazy.
Im strugglin to get bands goin at the moment cause im studyin music at Derby University.
Awh, man that's mad that haha
Aye, I've had problems similar to that since I've been doing work on a Law degree and had no time to do anything else.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort Z47
Adam Black Libra Extreme

Bugera 6260-212 Combo
Yea, education's a bitch XD

But im gonna keep an eye on this forum cause i really wanna get somethin good goin soon. So keep checkin back

Peace