I'm sure all of you guys know CSI Miami, and how Horatio Caine has to say something smart and intelligent before the opening credits every god damn time ! And then you hear " Yeaaah " from The Who's song : We wont get fooled again
There are already plenty of good ones out there, but I'm asking you to do a few ones yourself, think of something funny and post it here in this thread. (use this TEMPLATE, and here's the Miami View picture in case you need to write something other than "Yeah" )
These are some examples ( I did the last one )

EDIT : I found the other old thread from 2008 after creating this one. Didn't find it when I first did a search in the pit

This one is mine
Last edited by Ramwen at Aug 27, 2010,
I think they'll lose there touch if you post em all in one forum, but we'll see
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by thenextkirk92
(Invalid img)

HAHAHAHAA ! Nice one bro !

Quote by RMachine
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

LOLOLOL very clever man ! keep it coming

Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Last edited by Ramwen at Aug 27, 2010,
This is one I did a while back in the Soundgarden thread.

Also there's this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
Quote by bb155558
here is the link