Hey guys I am looking for a RHYTHM guitar player aswell as a vocalist to complete this band...any interest right now were playing covers just practicing getting the material tight and writing originals on the side...we are 16 and in hghschool....any takers? ?
what style of music?
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.
Quote by slash is fast
Hey guys I am looking for a RHYTHM guitar player aswell as a vocalist to complete this band...any interest right now were playing covers just practicing getting the material tight and writing originals on the side...we are 16 and in hghschool....any takers? ?

Where in Maryland? What style?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I am in charles county, maryland. I been singing for years and been playing .guitar on and off also. Seeing that I'm in my mid 20s, I might be 2 old for y'all but, let me know something. I am inrested and have played in a band befor, so post something here and we can go from there...I'm willing to pass my number on over if things work out as in location ect... hope to hear from y'all soon
I am 17 and live in the St. Mary's-Charles County area as well. I play Bass Guitar but am capable of vocal duties depending on what your genre demands.

Let us know what's up.
19 years old here, but I live in New York!!
I've been playing for a little less than 2 years, and I'm into heavy/thrash metal and hard rock. I practice by myself. Don't have any teacher.
Would have loved to jam and such...