i dont know if this is the right place to post this but what ever ok so my bands looking for the most over the top satanic,evil,creepy or just plain anti human quotes we can find...its not necessary but about 30 or 40 seconds of speech is what were looking for ......
i know im ganna get trolled lol
Peavey XXX
B-52 AT 100
Peavey XXl cab
Boss Gt10
Jackson dinky
PRS Paul Alender SE
American Psycho - There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common is with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. The pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted upon others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

EDIT: fixed a few missing words.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last edited by metallicafan616 at Aug 27, 2010,
I have to agrre metallicafan616, that is an epic quote, you sir have found yourself a winner
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
I can't wait for that book to come in in a few days, it sounds epic.

its pretty epic now come the fun part finding the audio and cuting it v.v and thank you very much
Peavey XXX
B-52 AT 100
Peavey XXl cab
Boss Gt10
Jackson dinky
PRS Paul Alender SE
Quote by metallicafan616
American Psycho - There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. The pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better hope for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted upon others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

FFFFUUUUU thats one my band used!

YOU STOLE IT FROM US. WE'RE SUING YOU!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Go for Bible quotes, Number of the Beast style stuff.

And don't use th same one maiden did...
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
what were using right now is form some creepy as **** kids show we slowed down the audio and it sounds sick we just want something else so were not doing the same thing every show and we love the stupidly over the top stuff
Peavey XXX
B-52 AT 100
Peavey XXl cab
Boss Gt10
Jackson dinky
PRS Paul Alender SE
Here's a quote/pickup line that was created by me. It's probably not what you're looking for, but its creepy enough:
I like my women like I like my babies - dead, and stacked up in my basement.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
"They're eating her... and then theyre going to eat me...
Oh my Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood."

-Troll 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
BC Rich Warlock 81/85 Floyd Rose
Strat copy
J-Bass copy
Pre-1933 Olds Bass Trombone (G/F Triggers)
UWT Inc. Ukulele
Ibanez TK999HT Tube King Distortion
Digitech RP70
Currently, only with a Fender Frontman 25R

"We'll do it live"
Quote by metallicafan616
I can't wait for that book to come in in a few days, it sounds epic.

You are in for a journey into pure madness. You've also won this thread before it even began.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
You are in for a journey into pure madness. You've also won this thread before it even began.

If I get through it as easily as I got through films that people say are bad (cannibal holocaust, a certain snuff movie on the internet etc), then I may try 120 days of sodom

Quote by metallicafan616
If I get through it as easily as I got through films that people say are bad (cannibal holocaust, a certain snuff movie on the internet etc), then I may try 120 days of sodom

That's far from the nicest film about, a scene where a poor young girl eats shit off the floor isn't all too pleasant.

Also, love the Ulver album in your avvy, listened through it today whilst walking in the woods.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by metallicafan616

it wasn't just the gory details in the book that made it a horrific journey. In fact, i got through most of those parts really easily with the exception of what happens in the zoo. I actually giggled in some parts just because it was so ****ed up. But, that book has a way of messing with you. I can't explain it, it just makes me feel like crap.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
FFFFUUUUU thats one my band used!

YOU STOLE IT FROM US. WE'RE SUING YOU!

And Children of Bodom did it before you guys.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neal5189
Here's a quote/pickup line that was created by me. It's probably not what you're looking for, but its creepy enough:
I like my women like I like my babies - dead, and stacked up in my basement.

haha nice
heres some good ones
"i like my women like i like my cymbals loud and trashy"
"i like my women like i like my solos high and tight "
"i like my drums like i like my women fat and loose"
Peavey XXX
B-52 AT 100
Peavey XXl cab
Boss Gt10
Jackson dinky
PRS Paul Alender SE
Quote by freddaahh
That's far from the nicest film about, a scene where a poor young girl eats shit off the floor isn't all too pleasant.

Also, love the Ulver album in your avvy, listened through it today whilst walking in the woods.

It's one of my group of albums called 'Garm Masterpieces'. Bergtatt, Kveldssanger, Aspera Hiems Symfonia, La Masquerade Infernale and The Sham Mirrors so far because I haven't heard much Ulver.

More importantly, I meant the book 120 days of sodom by the marquis de sade which is meant to be far far more brutal

Quote by CicatrizESP
it wasn't just the gory details in the book that made it a horrific journey. In fact, i got through most of those parts really easily with the exception of what happens in the zoo. I actually giggled in some parts just because it was so ****ed up. But, that book has a way of messing with you. I can't explain it, it just makes me feel like crap.

Fun fun.

Quote by smartalec007
And Children of Bodom did it before you guys.

Barely.

Quote by metallicafan616
American Psycho - There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common is with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. The pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted upon others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

EDIT: fixed a few missing words.

Too bad Children Of Bodom used it
They used a few lines of it and put it into the context of the murderer at lake bodom. Using the full quote is a lot more eerie anyway.