High quality, but ugly as hell guitar.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I've been GASing for one of the 12 string versions. I actually like the body shape.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
thats kind of cool! looks like an ernie ball guitar of some kind. and it's really cool how the strings stretch all the way to the end of the body. although i'm sure that just means it's a short scale, which is something i wouldn't like. cool design though!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
It's by far the ugliest 24" I've ever seen.

Personally I'd get a Jagmaster or a Duo Sonic over the Venus.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I think its pretty. I know a little on it. I know its a high end squier, MIJ, basswood body, bound neck, string thru, made around 1997 as part of the old japanese vista series (with the original squier vista jagmaster) only one volume control and a switch. The vista squiers usually fetch within the £300 range and are pretty well saught after as theyre really nice guitars for the money.

Not cool when its attatched to that slag though.

^Its 25.5". So is the jagmaster.
Last edited by beckyjc at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by beckyjc
^Its 25.5". So is the jagmaster.

Only some are.

The first Jagmasters are 24" scale, and use the same necks as MIJ Fender Jaguars.

Then second Jagmaster originally had a 25.5" neck, switched to a 24" conversion neck in 2005.

You're right on the Venus though.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I don't understand why so many people dislike this guitar, it is beautiful and I personally think it's nice than the Fender Jagstang.
I'll take an old Squier Super Sonic over both of them.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Ah i didnt realise they switched the jagmaster necks to 24 again. I havent played one since they were still 25.5. I should get myself up to date on my squiers.

Its an aesthetic thing, people are too boring to venture outside of the tele/strat/offset shapes generally. I dont think theyre really judging the quality, as i doubt many people have played one before, im guessing theyd be pretty comparible to the jag stang as japanese fenders/squiers are all pretty consistant on quality.
Looks a beaut. Shame it has Courtney's name on it.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Damn, ugliest guitar i've ever seen
look like some crappy kids music toy
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by psitacosis
looks like someone carved it out of shit

Based on your music taste (which I'm not knocking) aren't you kind of obligated to hate anything having to do with Courtney?
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson