I'm thinking of buying an Epiphone Les Paul studio for no particular reason, i just wanna no if its worth buying.
i've got an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, very good. Very solidly built and excellent tone. if you're just gonna buy a guitar because you can then chances are you probably won't get full use out of it. i'd recommend investing in other, weaker parts of your setup such as cables, pedals, amps, etc.
The studio is a pretty low end, cheaply made guitar. i really suggest you save up and buy either a higher end epi, a good clone (Tokai, Burny, Dillion, Agile) or a real Gibby.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I don't think the Gibson LP Studio is even very good, so no. If you don't really need a guitar the money would be better spend elsewhere. Or up the budget a bit.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
I don't think the Gibson LP Studio is even very good, so no. If you don't really need a guitar the money would be better spend elsewhere. Or up the budget a bit.

They can be awesome guitars but, like any company, you have to try a bunch of them before you find a really good one.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I have played guitars at my local shop that have old strings, and aren't set up very good that sound like crap, but the are like $2000. You just have to try them out, and find one that has fresh strings and feels good playing it.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
I play a Epi LP Studio and its a solid guitar, definitely worth the money.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}