I've always had problems getting to sleep. It takes me about an hour and a half to two hours every night to get to sleep and its really pissing me off. I'm not about to take sleeping pills.

Does anyone in the Pit have any way of getting to sleep faster?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by CoreysMonster
do sports, wake up earlier, eat healthier.

This.
Sometimes when I can't sleep, drinking a glass of milk helps me
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
Quote by CoreysMonster

I do. I try. And I do.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by CoreysMonster
No try.

Do.

Or do not.

There is no try.

Yes Master
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Drink alcohol until you blackout; and if your anus hurts in the morning....its not my fault!
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul
Cheap Acoustic
Marshall MG10
Peavy TNT130

Quote by CoreysMonster

This.

I've always had this problem. It used to take me 3-4hours to fall asleep.
So when I need to organize my daily routine and have the ability to sleep easily and well, I follow these simple rules that I made up :

- Wake up early 7-8 am( Depends on when you work / study ). If you're on holidays ; 8am is good enough. Hold on to the same " waking up time " and after one week or two, your biological clock will be set, you will automatically wake up early with out alarms or anything
-Do sports practically everyday in the afternoon ( Nothing big, run a few laps in the neighborhood and do a few exercises )
-Don't drink coffee/tea after 3pm
-Take a shower and have your diner at least 3 hours before your bedtime
-Make yourself a hot chocolate milk before going to bed
-If you got a guitar, play it a little bit, no metal shredding or heavy arpeggios sweeping sh*t just something slow, soothing and calming
-Listen to calm songs when you go to bed, with a very low volume
-Don't think about problems and complicated issues, don't count sheeps either
Also don't lie in bed if you are not falling asleep, you will 'program' your brain not to associate your bed with sleeping, rather relaxing.
1 Masturbate. 2 listen to calming music. 3 workout alot. 4 wake up early and remember number one.
Quote by Freemanz
Masturbate.

It's scientifically proven that it releases a chemical when you cum that makes you sleepy. Also it would be fun.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
It's scientifically proven that it releases a chemical when you cum that makes you sleepy. Also it would be fun.

I've noticed for a while RIGHT AFTER the eruption, though, that I'm wide awake since your blood is still flowing heavily from getting all worked up. But after it settles down, yeah you get pretty tired.

Read a book or anything really. I've noticed when I try to strain my brain a little as I'm falling asleep it knocks me out quick. The more you try to stay awake reading the book, the sleepier you'll get.
Quote by blankoff

Why do you know that?
"Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no good reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot"
Read something that isn't that exciting, it could be a good book , just make sure it isn't that exciting, that usually gets me so tired I drop off in seconds once the light's off
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend