I am getting offers on craigslist for the AD30VT for $170 and the VT15 $140.

Now I have a tough time deciding. The AD is older and it is 30WATTS. But the VT15 is newer ad is 15 watts. Now my requirements are basically playing at home and maybe coming to a friends house to play. So I need to know which offer should I take based on these factors?
Quote by Dig_a_Pony
I am getting offers on craigslist for the AD30VT for $170 and the VT15 $140.

Now I have a tough time deciding. The AD is older and it is 30WATTS. But the VT15 is newer ad is 15 watts. Now my requirements are basically playing at home and maybe coming to a friends house to play. So I need to know which offer should I take based on these factors?

the difference in sound between the 30 and 15 is negligible, in terms of loudness I think the 15 would be fine for you. it'll get pretty darn loud.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
the difference in sound between the 30 and 15 is negligible, in terms of loudness I think the 15 would be fine for you. it'll get pretty darn loud.

]

ok thanks for the input. yeah Im closing the deal now!
Quote by Bostonrocks

ADVT is not the same as VT series, VT15 has different amp models, effects, etc.

I like the older series(ADVT) better tonewise..... but it really depends on what genres you are into and what you like. Isn't there a shop nearby where you can try them both out ?
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
I have the VT15 and it is a great amp!!! it is plenty loud enough for playing around the house and it has soooooo many different tones it is rediculous. It has some built in effects that are cool to play around with but not to be taken real seriously, YOU cant go wrong with the VT15