So its that time where i get the renew tax disc letter and i went to process it today only for it to say i have no insurance. I have a certifcate from more than to say i do and i have a bank statement showing the payment. Now i look further into it and realise they refunded my card and never game me insurance (although still sent me the certificate). So ive now realised that ove been driving around for 6 months without any insurance whatso ever. luckily i have never been pulled over but what a bunch of scumbags..........how can they do this without telling me?!
Quote by Flipper_baby
So its that time where i get the renew tax disc letter and i went to process it today only for it to say i have no insurance. I have a certifcate from more than to say i do and i have a bank statement showing the payment. Now i look further into it and realise they refunded my card and never game me insurance (although still sent me the certificate). So ive now realised that ove been driving around for 6 months without any insurance whatso ever. luckily i have never been pulled over but what a bunch of scumbags..........how can they do this without telling me?!

They will have told you.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.