Nowaday as I stopped using anticonvulants, I think I found myself, became less lazy, and strong willed again. So I picked up the guitar and started to play more (min. 2 hours a day).

First, my speed is sucks. I play on the guitar for 6 years and I can't even play a fast solo. At high speed I have some sync between my hands as I can plya chromatic scales, but isn't really clear. I couldn't play along with metronome (because my parents and the lack of a headphone (I have one for the iPod, but that's crappy to me )).
I know, it's possible to play solos at lower speed then raise the BPM, but I can't find any speed lessons. Could you link some? (not videos, I mean tabs. And I use eco. picking)

Second, I can't really play by ear, and I really envy for those people who can. Some suggestions beside the Ear Master?
don't play with chromatic scales they're kinda a waste IMO. as for any lessons on speed i would just look at some paul gilbert lessons. as for playing by ear, learn simple songs at first. even if it's yankee doodle then try some more difficult ones. you will get frustrated at first, but as long as you focus and keep being consistent with it, you'll get it down.
I played for 2 yrs and I was at the same level. I couldnt play fast solos and ear sucked too. Then one day something completaly change my playing. I suggest two things that change my guitar playing dramatically.

1. USE A METRONOME - train each hand separatively.
A.Start at 60bmp and try to hit the string (stay on one string or multiple strings when u have a steady rhythm) with you pick 3, 4 , 2 times per beat. consecutively. king of like if you were shredding but slow. build it up little by little.
B. Use your fretting hand to do three notes per string with 60bpm and then move it slowly. use chromactics too. Another good exercise is to practice legato, pull off and hammer on chromatically down the neck.

2. SING the scales. If you know any scales, sing them while you play them. It helps your brain connect with the major tones. Start with the major scale. You ear will develop faster. Also think of tunes that you know and try figuring them out by yourself. (popeye theme, king of the hill, light my fire intro, star wars, etc)

* also is good to sing notes while you play the guitar, play a note and sing the next one you hear in your head and find on the fretboard. Is kind of like a game.

Well I hope this helps and understand. We all been through the same things at one point. Get a guitar teacher if you can too.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
Could you link some? (not videos, I mean tabs. And I use eco. picking)

Second, I can't really play by ear, and I really envy for those people who can. Some suggestions beside the Ear Master?

That's where it's going wrong. Don't use tabs, if you do that you'll never learn to play by ear.
Just try to minimize the time you stare at a tab, don't memorize the written notes.

Don't worry it's not a natural talent, the only reason I know how to do it is because I didn't know i needed glasses for a few years when I played piano as a kid. It just takes a while and alot of concentration and it'll become second nature.