As long as people are qualified as being a certain race, there willl always be racist fanatics who kill people of other races (or their own).
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by primusfan
well then tell the muslims to stop doing it. i know it sounds like i'm pulling the elementary school "but he started it!" defense ... but really.

Stop driving taxis?????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Dream Floyd
As long as people are qualified as being a certain race, there willl always be racist fanatics who kill people of other races (or their own).

Technically this was religiously motivated, I guess. It seems like he first asked about the man's religion before becoming violent.
Quote by primusfan
well then tell the muslims to stop doing it. i know it sounds like i'm pulling the elementary school "but he started it!" defense ... but really.

Eye for an eye

He didn't do shit to the guy, he was just a cab driver

Christian/Muslim/Jewish feud has been going on for ages even though it should have ended a long time ago in my opinion

The cabbie was a Muslim, not proven to be or suspected of being a fundamentalist, just a 'regular' Muslim.

Etc, etc.
Quote by br33dlove
Eye for an eye

Christian/Muslim/Jewish feud has been going on for ages even though it should have ended a long time ago in my opinion

The cabbie was a Muslim, not proven to be or suspected of being a fundamentalist, just a 'regular' Muslim.

Etc, etc.

hey, i'm not condoning what the dude did. imagine this scenario.

black guy gets in the taxi and asks if i'm a klasman. i say yes and then he gives me a beatdown. i don't see anyone complaining then.
#DTWD
Quote by Jackal58
Stop driving taxis?????

Quote by br33dlove
Eye for an eye

Etc, etc.

Like I said, some people are just too stupid for their own good. We shouldn't be caring now about who practices what religion or what atrocities are associated with it. It especially pisses me off when Christians denounce Islam for being the religion of fanatics. As I remember, the Crusades were a particularly brutal time for the Christians, against the Moors, no less.

It's the old adage of "Don't give people shit if you can't take it."

Also, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" is crap. What about the last guy with one eye? I'm pretty sure since he can still see, he'll be able to avoid all the pointy shit and rule the world...

Seriously. Who'll set the VCR to record then? The one eyed guy, that's who!
Last edited by halo43 at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by primusfan

black guy gets in the taxi and asks if i'm a klasman. i say yes and then he gives me a beatdown. i don't see anyone complaining then.

Klansman gets in taxi and lynches black cabbie. What's the problem?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by primusfan

Wow, I'm actually agreeing with primusfan...

But he's right, Muslims have been doing things like this for centuries, cutting off a womans nose if she won't wear a shawl is just unforgivable...

A little throat-slitting should make him feel right at home.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by br33dlove
Eye for an eye

Etc, etc.

There is no "regular" Muslim, only people that don't carry out the acts. If you are a Muslim, you believe the same barbaric laws.

Quote by primusfan

The Klan is based off of the idea of hate. Islam is not. Just because the guy was Muslim does not mean he had any animosity towards anyone else, whereas one can assume a Klansman hates the offending party (in this class, the black guy). Regardless, if the Klansman was being peaceful the black guy had no right whatsoever to use violence. The KKK, as disgusting as it is, is allowed under the freedom of the Constitution.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
There is no "regular" Muslim, only people that don't carry out the acts. If you are a Muslim, you believe the same barbaric laws.

So we should kill them all?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
So we should kill them all?

Sure, or we can wait for them to kill themselves for Allah...

Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Yes there are you ignorant shit. The ones you are thinking of are called fundamentalists. They exist in every religion.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Sure, or we can wait for them to kill themselves for Allah...

If you're a troll you're not funny. If you're serious you're fucking hilarious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by nalyd
The Klan is based off of the idea of hate. Islam is not. Just because the guy was Muslim does not mean he had any animosity towards anyone else, whereas one can assume a Klansman hates the offending party (in this class, the black guy). Regardless, if the Klansman was being peaceful the black guy had no right whatsoever to use violence. The KKK, as disgusting as it is, is allowed under the freedom of the Constitution.

Oh man, that really made me laugh. You do realize that Islam specifically says, "if you see an infidel, kill them" Right?

Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Wow, I'm actually agreeing with primusfan...

But he's right, Muslims have been doing things like this for centuries, cutting off a womans nose if she won't wear a shawl is just unforgivable...

A little throat-slitting should make him feel right at home.

Yeah, it serves that taxi driver right! Wait... what? Are you actually condoning this crime?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Oh man, that really made me laugh. You do realize that Islam specifically says, "if you see an infidel, kill them" Right?

You do realize your brain fell out don't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

You're right! And the Bible only says "hugs and kisses everyone!"

Grow up. There are extremists in every religion.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

You do realise that most muslims don't follow their scripture word for word, right?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Metallica1554
Yes there are you ignorant shit. The ones you are thinking of are called fundamentalists. They exist in every religion.

If you are a Muslim, you follow the Koran, which clearly says to kill those that don't believe what you do! Whether or not they do this, they believe it and pray for it!

Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Hope you get banned...