It's awesome!! I just need to tweak the freqs a little to get a better sound for metal (any owners of it can help me out?)

I posted my old Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6 on craigslist for $375, and the same day I sold it.

So I went straight to guitar center to buy an awesome amp, and I picked up the B200.

Overall the cost of the amp and DR strings ended up being $12.09 lol

here is a pic for you guys

"Music is felt through our soul, not heard with our ears" - Sully Erna

Current Gear:
Ibanez SR755 5-string bass
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
Could you please help me elaborate how an amp + pack of strings end up being $12.09???

Trade?
Returned used product?
W/e?

Overall... Grats on the adquisition bro c: It's a good amp and will serve you good lol.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Heilz
Could you please help me elaborate how an amp + pack of strings end up being $12.09???

Trade?
Returned used product?
W/e?

Overall... Grats on the adquisition bro c: It's a good amp and will serve you good lol.

took the $375 I made off my Schecter and used it towards the amp and strings

Current Gear:
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
So you were left with $12.09?
I'm confused.

But I used to have that same amp, sounds so nice. I love Acoustic and I want an Acoustic full stack. =3
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
So altogether what he bought was $387.09, but he already had $375 from the Schecter he sold so effectively only spend $12.09 of his own cash.
Grats on the amp!

I dislike your GSR's strap though
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Rancid Ivy
Grats on the amp!

I dislike your GSR's strap though

thanks.

and yea, the strap was for my Schecter Solo 6, it was Black Cherry, so it was supposed to match the guitar. I'm going to go pick up another one sooner or later lol

Current Gear:
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
How loud is the amp?
I've kind of been looking for something louder than my 60w Peavey Max 115.
This may be a little off, but I got a pretty killer metal tone earlier today (I don't have the amp to look at right now)

Turn the gain to 3:00, lowest frequency around 3:00, most the knobs fairly flat, highest frequency knob to around 3:00, near full volume on the P pickup, 0 on the J pickup, 0 on the bass knob, and near all the way up on the treble knob (both on your bass). You may have to tweak it a bit to taste.

Oh, and HNAD!
I had a question for you, but I saw that you have a digitech whamy. now I am filled with jealous hatred. I hate you. GIVE ME THAT PEDAL!
no sir away a papaya war is on
congrats man, i play an Ibanez SRX390 with my b200 and it sounds awesome. best way to setup your tone is to set your dials to 12 o clock and mess around with it. umm im not sure but is your bass active or passive?
Dick+strings= owww
good stuff man. one of my pals owns the same amp and i've played through it many a time. its very good for the price
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Good choice of amp.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by the_perdestrian
I had a question for you, but I saw that you have a digitech whamy. now I am filled with jealous hatred. I hate you. GIVE ME THAT PEDAL!

If you want the pedal, I can give it to you. The foot pedal doesnt work, but the effects work. Im planning on returning it for repair or refund to DigiTech. I also have a Dunlop Multi-Wah and DigiTech Metal Master I want to sell too

Quote by rasveer
congrats man, i play an Ibanez SRX390 with my b200 and it sounds awesome. best way to setup your tone is to set your dials to 12 o clock and mess around with it. umm im not sure but is your bass active or passive?

It's active. I love Ibanez guitars. The quality far exceeds the price.

My dream bass is Ryan Martinie's Warwick Corvette $$ though

Current Gear:
Acoustic B10 amplifier
Line 6 POD UX1
Last edited by LoweRider at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by LoweRider
If you want the pedal, I can give it to you. The foot pedal doesnt work, but the effects work

hmm....
no sir away a papaya war is on