Page 1 of 2

How do people get away with this shit?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by red157
But vice-presidents can only be black...

Did they offer a reason for such silliness?

It does seem very strange how they decide these things.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by red157
But vice-presidents can only be black...

Did they offer a reason for such silliness?

Ignorance, intolerance, stupidity. Take your pick.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It depresses me to think that people still act this way in 2010.

Sadly this isn't all that uncommon in some parts of the country.
Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance, intolerance, stupidity. Take your pick.

I just noticed your sig. Well played.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by PeZ546
Oh FFS!

Would it really be that great a loss if we had all these backward states nuked off the map?

Yes. Considering that's mass murder. Which is illegal.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Not condoning this, but before everyone jumps to conclusions, maybe this is an affirmative action type deal? Like, it's a predominately white school and they want to make sure everyone has a chance?

Although, that wouldn't explain why only certain positions can be a certain and not "At least one/two positions must be black"...

Just a thought.
Oh they gonna be mad as hell when they find out who's the current president of the USA...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Weird.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by jumi1174
Not condoning this, but before everyone jumps to conclusions, maybe this is an affirmative action type deal? Like, it's a predominately white school and they want to make sure everyone has a chance?

Although, that wouldn't explain why only certain positions can be a certain and not "At least one/two positions must be black"...

Just a thought.

That thought crossed my mind. But if that is the case it's more like affirmative degeneration.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
And they are the ones teaching kids.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I think the thing you've all missed is that THE PEOPLE FROM THAT SCHOOL ARE TRANSFORMERS!!!

Quote by Letter sent home
Turn back into Mrs. Payne by August 24th by 3:00 P.M.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by page.slash
As a Latino, I am offended that I do not exist!

Apparently they are offended that you do.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

Apparently it's 1964 all over again.

o rly?

Hang on, gotta go make millions "writing" Jimi Hendrix's songs.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
o rly?

Hang on, gotta go make millions "writing" Jimi Hendrix's songs.

I'd invest a hundred bucks in IBM and make billions.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I'd invest a hundred bucks in IBM and make billions.

Hey guys, have you heard that they made a machine called a computer? One day, I'm going to connect all the computers so we can spread information, joy, and tolerance. I'll call it "The Internet".
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Hey guys, have you heard that they made a machine called a computer? One day, I'm going to connect all the computers so we can spread information, joy, and tolerance. I'll call it "The Internet".

Looks at the person who posts it, looks at the word tolerance...

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Looks at the person who posts it, looks at the word tolerance...

*Takes bow*

Thank you though, I knew someone would appreciate the hypocrisy.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

That is the most amazingly stupid thing I have heard. If you spread ideas like that you're retarding the potential of humanity.
I honestly wonder what the president of the united states would say if he saw what was going on.
DeVillains!
Quote by Todd Hart
I think the thing you've all missed is that THE PEOPLE FROM THAT SCHOOL ARE TRANSFORMERS!!!

On topic, thats some backwards shit going on. What part of this is okay, in these people's ideas?
Quote by Ylasto
I honestly wonder what the president of the united states would say if he saw what was going on.

I think some are missing what was said in the article. It said there was a switch every other time where only a black was allowed a position and the next time only a white was allowed, as to make it *fair* that everybody had a shot. That would be like saying one election only a white can win, and the next only a black can win for president. Doesn't do much for who is really best for the job. That is affirmative action.

Then again some voted for Obama just because he is black, or half black (making history) so was that much different?
Last edited by LK_revival at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
they forgot about the other 263729263792 nationalities in the world -___- those bastards
thats insanely offencive btw if i lived their i would go down to the school and kick some ass
Quote by LK_revival
I think some are missing what was said in the article. It said there was a switch every other time where only a black was allowed a position and the next time only a white was allowed, as to make it *fair* that everybody had a shot. That would be like saying one election only a white can win, and the next only a black can win for president. Doesn't do much for who is really best for the job. That is affirmative action.

Then again some voted for Obama just because he is black, or half black (making history) so was that much different?

This is not affirmative action. This is stupidity.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Did any of you people actually READ the article? Are you accusing the school of segregation and racism? Really? How about you open the article back up and actually read it and quit being ignorant generalizers who stereotype all of Mississippi as racists.

It clearly says that the policy was started 30 years ago, when the school had more white students than black, and there were strict desegregation laws. They had it set up where half of class positions could only be run by black candidates, and half only by white. It would alternate every year so that the positions which the black children and white children would change. Some years only whites could be presidents and some years only blacks. This way, it ensured that the picks for candidates would NOT all be white because of the white majority, because half of the positions could only be run by blacks.

NOW, that isn't a problem anymore, and someone just brought up the antiquated rule being outdated and so they're just now removing it because racial favorites aren't as big of a deal as they would've been back then. Do you people understand now? This was an ANTI-racist rule. And almost everyone in this thread is screaming "RACIST RACIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY STILL HAVE RULES LIKE THIS".

And finally, guess what? Mississippi's capital, Jackson, has a larger black population than white, I think their african american population is around 70%. Even my city Memphis has a higher black population, at 62%. So next time take the time to fully understand what you're condemning before you begin to type garbage.

Page 1 of 2