Ok, my RG370DX has been sitting in my closet for 6 years (long story). Its basically new because I only played it a few times. Its a 2004 model made in Korea with a Edge Pro 2 Tremolo on it. Ive never worked on a tremolo before and wanted to clean out some of the dust so I took the strings off and remove some screws and such to clean it. I did not remove the tremolo from the body however. Anyways, there are six screws towards the back of the tremolo near the fine tuners that keep the tension on the strings (shown in picture). When I removed the screws and took the top pieces off the tremolo some tiny springs came out with the screws... Im trying to put it back together but I dont remember how the springs went back in there. Im sorry about this newb questions as im sure its annoying but im trying to learn. Thanks.

Anybody? I can post more pictures of what im talking about its thats necessary...?
I really don't know a lot about edge trems so I don't wanna give you a bad advice
BUT, have you checked the Floyd rose thread ?
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Ask your question in the Floyd Rose thread Ramwen posted. They'll get to helping you a lot sooner than you will be helped here.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
you shouldn`t remove those screws completely it even tells you that in the ibanez manual.

to get them back in you are goin to have to remove the trem from the body then remove the saddles, as you are not confident with trems.....take it to a ibanez trained tech, the usa ibanez site has a comprehensive list of ibanez repair centres otherwise take it to your ibanez dealer who will return it to ibanez on your behalf........`cos it was your fault and the guitar is outside warranty you`ll have to pay for it.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
you shouldn`t remove those screws completely it even tells you that in the ibanez manual.

to get them back in you are goin to have to remove the trem from the body then remove the saddles, as you are not confident with trems.....take it to a ibanez trained tech, the usa ibanez site has a comprehensive list of ibanez repair centres otherwise take it to your ibanez dealer who will return it to ibanez on your behalf........`cos it was your fault and the guitar is outside warranty you`ll have to pay for it.

This, +1, QFT, [/Thread], etc.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...