Page 1 of 4
As some of you know Glenn Beck of Fox News is having a rally tomorrow on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

What are your thoughts on this?

Should it be held on the same days MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech and on the same location?

Your thoughts?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I think hes trying to manipulate his viewers into thinking that his principles and ideas and struggle are comparable to Lincoln and King; and that, in comparing himself to them, he will be held in the same regard as them. Personally, I think hes the kind of person Lincoln and King were fighting against

But to be honest, who cares?
Quote by tubatom868686
I think hes trying to manipulate his viewers into thinking that his principles and ideas and struggle are comparable to Lincoln and King; and that, in comparing himself to them, he will be held in the same regard as them. Personally, I think hes the kind of person Lincoln and King were fighting against

Really? Do you honestly think that MLK was fighting against the tea party? And Lincoln? That's ludicrous and you know it.
Glen Beck's show has good ideas sometimes.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by captaincrunk
Really? Do you honestly think that MLK was fighting against the tea party? And Lincoln? That's ludicrous and you know it.

*opens mouth to talk*

I mean ignorant/intolerant people, not the tea party...
It's not the SAME location, it's two flights of stairs down!
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Glenn Beck has a dream tomorrow...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Shukman_Jr
It's not the SAME location, it's two flights of stairs down!

Someone should book the spot two flights up and give another speech, like yo dawg we put a speech in yo speech so you can inspire while you inspire.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Hi, my name is Glenn
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I am already camping out waiting for it! By golly, I sure am excited!

But seriously, what is he even planning on talking about? It just seems like over hyped non-sense. He really needs to get over himself.
Glenn Beck has issues.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Holy Katana
I think it's a childish spectacle that he's setting up in order to stroke his ego even more.

I agree 100%. He just wants the attention from people saying "He set that up on an important date at an important place!"
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
I had a dream...that assholes like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh didn't exist

but, alas...a dream is just a dream
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I think it's a perfect diametric representation of what our country has gone to since the Civil Rights Movement.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
It's about civil rights. If you watched his show, you'd know exactly why he's doing it, but most of you think he's crazy.

I hope some of you will at least try to watch his show. You don't have to agree with everything he says, just listen.
And **** John Stewart and Colbert. I put them on last night to see what they had to say and a lot of it (mostly from John Stewart) was Glenn Beck bashing.

Inb4: Well Beck bashes Obama
Inb4: Beck raped and killed some girl

Just shut the **** up.

Don't bother responding. I'm not in a mood to argue and I'm not gonna come back in here.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
It's about civil rights. If you watched his show, you'd know exactly why he's doing it, but most of you think he's crazy.

I hope some of you will at least try to watch his show. You don't have to agree with everything he says, just listen.
And **** John Stewart and Colbert. I put them on last night to see what they had to say and a lot of it (mostly from John Stewart) was Glenn Beck bashing.

Just shut the **** up.

Don't bother responding. I'm not in a mood to argue and I'm not gonna come back in here.

Glenn Beck is a crazy asshole who lies to the public at large to feed off of their fears so he gets more attention.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by izbbass

Just shut the **** up.

Even if hes not insane, hes misinformed. Period
Quote by izbbass

You've got experience with liberals, don't you?
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Quote by izbbass

Just shut the **** up.

I like your style. 'You guys are all wrong and everything you like sucks. But I'm not going to discuss this, I'm leaving. Definitely not supporting my statement.'
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Glenn Beck is a crazy asshole who lies to the public at large to feed off of their fears so he gets more attention.

The media is full of crazy assholes who lie to the public at large to feed off of their fears so they gets more attention.
Quote by izbbass

Just shut the **** up.

Well since you won't be back....
CIVIL RIGHTS!? What in the world does a middle aged white man who has money and fame have to say about civil rights? I think its a damn insult to minorities who struggled so badly so many decades ago, and still struggle in some cases today. I know for damn sure that they still get looked down upon just because its trendy or cool to make fun of a mexican, black or asian. Glenn Beck needs to shut his mouth. John Stewart is entertaining, yes he takes things out of context, as does Colbert...but to do things like Beck does is just ridiculous. He needs to remember that he is a tv personality, not Lincoln or King or anyone remotely close. He's on the same level as Oprah, Maury and Regis/Kelly in my opinion.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by izbbass

Just shut the **** up.

Quote by izbbass

Quote by izbbass

Quote by izbbass
Glenn Beck bashing.

But that's the best kind!
Seriously, that was the best Daily Show I have ever seen.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
Get some friends together and hold up signs saying "Citation needed"
Quote by Draken
Get some friends together and hold up signs saying "Citation needed"

+1
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
I think that this is horrible, sure he has the right but should he? It's in poor taste against all those brave Americans who struggled for civil rights to have such an anti-American extremist speak in the same place. He should be at least a block or two away, possibly in a coat factory.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by captaincrunk
The media is full of crazy assholes who lie to the public at large to feed off of their fears so they gets more attention.

I think this is a decent description of many politicians and people in the media.

+1 to Draken
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by captaincrunk

Yeah, but Glenn Beck really fools a lot of people in a dangerous way.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I think this is a decent description of many politicians and people in the media.

+1 to Draken

That's exactly what his post says.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Either that or take placards reflecting feelings of contentment like "Everything is ok" "feeling good" and sing happy songs. Really really loud. Nothing ruins a protest like happy people.
Glenn Beck has a vagina.

Hey! I can make false, unwarranted claims just as good as him!
Slappa tha bass
Quote by BrokenDstring
Well since you won't be back....
CIVIL RIGHTS!? What in the world does a middle aged white man who has money and fame have to say about civil rights? I think its a damn insult to minorities who struggled so badly so many decades ago, and still struggle in some cases today.

So basically you're discriminating against white people by stating that they have no right to give speeches at the memorial, just because they aren't minorities. Got it.

So what makes that a good argument, and not just racism?
Quote by LesPaulGuy1
But that's the best kind!
Seriously, that was the best Daily Show I have ever seen.

Did you see the one earlier this week with n**** and retard? I thought that was great.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'll wait till Colbert talks about the aftermath, it's usually more entertaining than anything Glenn Beck has to say/rant about.
What people need to think about is the fact that Colbert and Stewart are on comedy shows. They are supposed to overreact and take things out of context otherwise it won't be nearly as funny. They are political satirists, that should be fairly obvious.

Beck is (as far as anyone can tell) serious when he takes things out of context.
Page 1 of 4