A new, unloaded Seismic Audio 2x12 cab just arrived in my garage about 30 mins ago, I don't know of the quality yet. I was looking on the back it said that it is a 4 ohm cab, I'm about to put two 8 ohm speakers in it (Warehouse Veteran 30 and Reaper 50).

Now in my 5150 I ran them in series and therefore had the cab at 16 ohms. Am I supposed to wire these speakers in series or parallel? I'm going to be running a Marshall TSL60 head if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
i believe the TSL60 can operate at 16 ohms. it should be on the back of the amp, i think those have a selector for 4, 8 or 16. 16 ohms would place you better in the mix, so connect the speakers in series.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Ok awesome, now comes the part about actually installing the speakers themselves....it's a front loaded cab and I've only had experience with rear loaded cabs before. Is there a certain method in which you attach the speaker wire to the speaker in such a cab? And there appears to be no way to attach the speaker securely in the cab as there are no holes for any bolts/screws to go from the shell of the cab into the rim of the speaker...?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
i have a few front mount cabs.

the screws go through the speaking into the cab from the front. if there are no holes then you may have to make your own. pics?
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae