Do music shops do part exchanges on amps etc?
I need to get rid of my spider for a ht-5 and is this a good way to do so?
How much would i get for a 75w spider iv?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Last edited by richyt93 at Aug 27, 2010,
Sell it on Craigslist or eBay, where you will get the most for your money. Shops have to make a profit and they are selling the same used stuff that you can find on CL. So there is no way to get much from a shop. I see GC used items pretty cheap, so you know they didn't pay much.

Next, get on the MF mailing list as they often issue 10%-20% discounts. I was on Harmony-Central when they were discussing a 20% discount. I asked about the discount code and a MF rep PM'd me and hooked with up big time. I got a $400 Tweaker head for $300 incl free shipping and no tax.
^He lives in the UK, no craigslist, no MF.

Maybe like £130 if you sold it on eBay.

Id reccomend trying to sell it on the classifieds on this forum as eBay take 10% from the sale price.

Though if you took it into a shop for exchange you'd probably get like £75 ish for it.
they offered £120, should i take it?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
yessss for 120 ahha:P
which store is this i plan on trading in some of my old gear ahah
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Its called HW Audio in Bolton and Preston
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!
for £120 yes take it.....i take it that was at HW music on st georges road seeing as your from Bolton......last time i went in there it looked like it had been robbed virtually no stock lol
yeahh that onee
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!