I presume this is advertising?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
This track takes me on a magical journey all the way around the world. I start off in the snowy peaks of the Andes Mountains and make my way down to Machu Picchu, all on a llama of course. Then, I take my magic carpet ride with the biggest smile on my face to the Himalayas where I free Tibet and move to China to save all of the Pandas from extinction. Then, I move to the deep Albanian forests where I join the mythical centaurs and help them fight off an incoming giant invasion, and gain the respect of the centaurs and the giants. Then, I settle into the streets of Paris where I meet the love of my life and she joins me on my journeys around the world, which include stops in Ireland, Northern Canada, the Great Plains, the Savannahs of Africa, Mt. Fuji and many more fantastical places. After all of this, I settle down into my dream house where I live the rest of my life with the one I love. Fin.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Tired, Sick, Mad, Facepalmy, Confused, Sad and Strangely Aroused.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.