Those thing's that frightened you as a small child (and possibly still do)?

Page 1 of 2
When I was probably 5 or 6 ( I don't really know) I remember watching this Halloween special of Arthur that scared the shit out of me. This kid started turning all green and singing what I thought was Jackal High. I just remembered it now and realized it was Jekyll Hyde . I just searched it on youtube and it still scares the living shit out of my ass. This is the link anyone cares
Clowns
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I was afraid of the movie Jaws for a while. I would hide behind my couch or a pillow whenever the shark came on screen.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

There was this old late night cartoon on YTV years back called Creepy Stories or Scary Stories or something to that effect. It was hosted by two puppets of a fly and a maggot in some seedy diner on a highway. One of the stories they told was of a baby sitter watching some kids and she kept getting phone calls with someone saying "check on the kids!" Eventually, it climaxes with her calling the cops and them tracing the call and saying "the call is coming from inside the house!" and that scared the shit out of me. It still sends shivers down my spine.

That show was like Are You Afraid of the Dark? except with urban legends that actually existed. I know this because I saw the "people can lick too" story on that show, only without the dead dog.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
@ stratdude39 I remember this too as a kid, I liked the song. Jekell, Jekell, Hyde, Jekell, Hyde, Hyde, Jekell!
What really terrified me was watching Demons and watching the Demon come out of the girls back. It just looked so real!
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Aug 27, 2010,
Girls.

Oh and Jurassic Park, I loved dinosaurs so I'd watch it, but I'd skip through the bits where somebody got killed. ;shrug:
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I remember when i was like 6 years old, and i was watching the original Wizard of Oz, i was terrified of the Wicked Witch =p
Quote by Colgate Total
There was this old late night cartoon on YTV years back called Creepy Stories or Scary Stories or something to that effect. It was hosted by two puppets of a fly and a maggot in some seedy diner on a highway. One of the stories they told was of a baby sitter watching some kids and she kept getting phone calls with someone saying "check on the kids!" Eventually, it climaxes with her calling the cops and them tracing the call and saying "the call is coming from inside the house!" and that scared the shit out of me. It still sends shivers down my spine.

That show was like Are You Afraid of the Dark? except with urban legends that actually existed. I know this because I saw the "people can lick too" story on that show, only without the dead dog.

Dude I totally remember that show! One episode had this guy working on the carpet, and he sees a bumb, so he squashes it down.

After that, you find the girl's bird missing.

or something. Dude that show was awesome
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Colgate Total

Show was 'Freaky Stories' always started, "This is a story that happened to a friend of a friend of mine."
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I was afraid of being flushed into the toilet and Chucky the demon doll.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

I was locked in a locker at the swimming pool, so I contribute that to my long-lasting fear of tight spaces. I could never be one of those spelunkers who slides around on my belly between rocks.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Ghostbusters, the fridge scene and the evil dog-statue things (it's been a long time since i've seen it, i probably got that wrong somehow) Nearly gave to nightmares, i couldn't sleep without a light on...

Oh, and spiders
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Quote by ironmaiden_98
Ghostbusters, the fridge scene and the evil dog-statue things (it's been a long time since i've seen it, i probably got that wrong somehow) Nearly gave to nightmares, i couldn't sleep without a light on...

Oh, and spiders

Same, for the fridge scene thing
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
When I was little, I used to be afraid I'd be reincarnated as a rock, and then spend all of eternity just being a rock.
Spirited away scared the shit out of me when I was little. As did Princess Mononoke.
the vacuum. no lie.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Do you remember those plastic ball things, that would usually have like bits sticking out of them, and they'd be all multi coloured, and they'd vibrate across the floor (yeah yeah yeah I know it sounds dirty)? When I was a baby they made me cry.

Still scared as shit of the dark though.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by darkcheef
Even before I clicked the link, I knew it was going to be from the Ramses episode

one of the best episodes in my opinion. the one that scared me was the were-mole thing episode
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
jackel hyde jackel hyde jackel hyde hyde jackel

Tornados for me
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by darkcheef
Even before I clicked the link, I knew it was going to be from the Ramses episode

You can't tell me that didn't scare you.
Oh, and this guy.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko

You can't tell me that didn't scare you.
Oh, and this guy.

Oh god, my pedophile.

The one that scared me the most was the fish lady who took Eustace underwater to eat him, I didn't bathe for days because of that episode (I was like 7)
Quote by darkcheef
Oh god, my pedophile.

The one that scared me the most was the fish lady who took Eustace underwater to eat him, I didn't bathe for days because of that episode (I was like 7)

That one was so crazy!

On a side note.
This too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGGAjMg9vw
ಠ_ಠ
I remember that episode of Arthur....

Having fun, isn't hard, when you've got a library card!

My dad's a chef, you'd think that's great. So try to guess, what's on your plate.

Anyway, I was always terrified of being alone in my basement at night. To turn to lights off, I'd have to run around and try my best to stay out of the dark
The Halloween episode of Wishbone was soooooo scary when I was little.

But he is so awesome I would always watch it.

Horror movies. Especially It and Children of the Corn. That shit made me afraid to go near cornfields. Luckily there aren't many cornfields in Texas. I watch those movies now and laugh at how cheesy they are.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
There was a goosebumps episode, where a girls cat died, and it came back as some kind of demon cat thing. I dont remember, but i was so scared of it that i would cry when i had to go to bed (
THALL
Quote by Doodleface
Show was 'Freaky Stories' always started, "This is a story that happened to a friend of a friend of mine."

I remember that! Used to scare me too..
Page 1 of 2