Page 1 of 2
I know this is most likely not the place to put this but I'm lookin for answers pretty quick. All answers welcomed, but I'm sure a woman's prospective would surely help most.

My girlfriend of 3.5 years decided to end our relationship one night about 6 months ago. I believe if I had kept my cool and didn't blow up over an argument like I did she would still be mine. I still think about her everyday. The smallest things remind me of her and I know deep down I still care for her and her well being. Since then I've tried to improve myself as a person In ever way from physically to how I handle my relationships with others. Ive tried connecting with other woman but the thought of her smiles and good times makes me care for her. I doubt she still cares for me seeing how it was so long ago but something just tells me I should tell her deep down I do miss her. We've only hung out one time since then and probably have texted each other a few times. Should I tell her how I feel? Should I write it in a letter or a text? I kinda wanted to just send her a single flower to her work with a note saying it straight out "i miss you". Dont know if its a good idea, dont want her thinking im weird tho. Help me please! By the way I'm 22, shes 23. Thanks.
Relationship thread, brah.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Relationship thread. But in answer, I'd go have another relationship or three if I were you. Learn a little more about women.
Quote by maggot9779
Don't you mean PERspective?

No no no, he means HERspective.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Don't be an idiot.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Why is everybody '07 and earlier in here?

Useful: Are you sure you've really TRIED to get with other women, or just half-assed it?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by JacobTheMe
Why do you need a woman's perspective?

Way to ruin the chain of 07'ers and older in here, newb!
Quote by MakinLattes
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.

Relationship thread.
Quote by itchy guitar

o hai is this a bad time?
Quote by bingeandletgo
Why is everybody '07 and earlier in here?

Useful: Are you sure you've really TRIED to get with other women, or just half-assed it?

Not anymore.

OT: Go for it. Sounds like something I would do. Not currently, but I am with the person that, God forbid something happened, I would do that for.

EDIT: Shat. I was beaten. Twice.

Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.

QFT.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Aug 27, 2010,
You guys are being idiots.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
Quote by SilentFactor
You guys are being idiots.

You must be new here.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar

Who are you calling a noob?

I'll have you know that I am a multi. I signed up with my other account back in 1943.
Move the hell on with your life. All your gonna do is make things worse.

P.S. I don't want your stupid flower.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by JacobTheMe
Who are you calling a noob?

I'll have you know that I am a multi. I signed up with my other account back in 1943.

Yea? Well I've been lurking since the Enlightenment, motherfucker!
Quote by MakinLattes
Why don't you text her asking to talk on the phone. Then tell her how you feel.

She'll probably appreciate the honesty.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Just tell her. If it works, it works. If it doesn't cry your ass off and you'll eventually move on.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
*serious answers below*

I would try and meet her in person and talk about it. Some girls think it's wimpy if you text/email/send a note. In person shows you're courageous and really care about them.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Here's an eloquent solution in two easy to follow steps!
1. Be a man.
2. Get over it because there was obviously something not working for her and you just refuse to accept it so you dwell on the past and make posts like this.
Quote by gsd65
1. Be a man.
2. Get over it because there was obviously something not working for her and you just refuse to accept it so you dwell on the past and make posts like this.

I disagree with #2. The problem could be something simple that could be fixed.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Maybe you shouldnt tell her how you feel. Considering she dumped you, i think if she wanted you back she would have said so her self.

Getting dumped after a long term relationship sucks, you just need to try as hard as you can to move on, itll take a while.
Dude you have issues. Go buy some tissues.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
confront her, in person man, show her how you feel, or you can let the feelings harden a bit more, untill you as a person, can only be you, when even you dont know who that is in a lifetime
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by Jackal58
Dude you have issues. Go buy some tissues.

Best thing I've heard in the pit in ages.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by JBOX
I kinda wanted to just send her a single flower to her work with a note saying it straight out "i miss you". Dont know if its a good idea, dont want her thinking im weird tho. Help me please! By the way I'm 22, shes 23. Thanks.

no no no no no no. trust me get that idea right out your mind. it will come off that your trying to buy her over and woman hate that...

my advice (previous experience) is cut out all contact with her to get rid of any weird tension between both of you. when your head is cleared up and feel you have moved on contact her and find out how she is. don't bring up any old shit unless she specifically mentions it.
Last edited by christfudge at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by gsd65
1. Be a man.

As far as we know he has an X and a Y. Oh wow, prerequisites met. That was simple.

o hai, I'm here to hang with the '07ers.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You guys are so mean, or realistic if you may. Anyhow, I think if I was in that situation, I would
try to let her know. Worst case-scenario is you getting rejected, is not that bad.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
You're going to come off as a puss if you tell her otherwise (I love my ex too. fml)

or creepy, lets face it we've all been there.

Sometimes it's just best to let go... :/

I say that with much regret and sympathy, but people change, and that's life
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by blue_strat

I have to read everything allowed ok?!

Nah but seriously, sh

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2