yeh, music wasn't too captivating, but the vocals are sick. also lol'd at this comment

"I didn't know that Wallace from Wallace and Grommet had a one man Death Metal band!"

on that note, I'd also like to address that I don't see what's so amazing about Bloodsoaked. I mean, it's good, solid death metal riffing, but I don't see anything incredible about it. Feels like riffs I've heard a lot of times before.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Aug 27, 2010,
ID is really good stuff, from speaking with people who have toured with him etc he seems a brilliant guy to hang around with aswell!

Any of you chaps heard Putrid Pile? House Of Dementia is a belter, PP & ID are releasing a split cd im sure sometime soon!
Sick man, I'm gonna look out for that. Putrid Pile are one of my fav brutal death bands, so awesome.

Sumdeus
Definetly! When he done the uk tour with Cerebral Bore last year there was talk of getting him to play a hour long set in one of my pals bedrooms hahaha unfortunately it didnt happen!

Doing really good for himself i think, PP, ID & Bloodsoaked just done a tour round columbia, seems like fun!
They should just perform together as one band and play each other's songs lol

Sumdeus
Btw on the topic of one man bands, check out the minted REGURGITATE LIFE http://www.myspace.com/regurgitatelifeuk

Sammy has toured with Viscera Trail, Human Rejection, Ingested & more, doing really well for himself, hes coming upto Glasgow in september which i really cant wait for! Hes got a new album coming out soon so go and check it out!
I quite like Insidious Decrepancy, but from what I've heard I prefer Viral Load.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.