Ok so I want to change amps. I've been looking around and all I seem to read about the 6505 series is good stuff. It fits the genres I like to play very well (hardcore/metal).

What is raising questions for me is the fact that the 6505+ 112 is nearly €1000 cheaper than the 6505 212. Obviously I'd expect the 212 to be a little more expensive as it's a little louder, with more headroom and obviously there's a little more hardware e.g. the extra speaker. But there's no way they can justify a difference of €880 on that alone.

What's the big difference? Is it due to the 112 being a + series?

Thanks.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by Matt420740
The 212 is built in USA. 112 is not

Bingo
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
Or alternatively, the 112 is made from slaves, the 212 is not.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
So if I'm willing to buy a product made in a sweatshop, theres's no big difference?
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Quote by munkymanmatt
So if I'm willing to buy a product made in a sweatshop, theres's no big difference?

Pretty much. Although the + has better cleans apparently.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Awesome. I love living in the EU
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Quote by UntoExistence
isn't the 112 60 watts and the 212 120?

I kinda acknowledged that in the OP. That's nothing to justify such a massive price difference on anyway.

EDIT: Turns out they're the same! I assumed it was so because that's generally the way it is with 112/212s. Oh well.
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Last edited by munkymanmatt at Aug 27, 2010,