so i bought one of those pickups ^^^^^ and was wondering if there sweet. i have heard there wicked good. can u guys support that? or do they suck
OK at best IMO.....I tried it in 2 different guitars it was just ok.
Well, for what kind of music did you buy it or what kind of sound are you trying to get? Give me names of bands or something.

As an example as to why, if you bought it for like jazz or something, you're barking up the wrong tree.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Quote by Vicious_Turtle
damn really? would the seymour duncan invader been a better choice?

Since you've got a metallica avatar...and 'you wanna rock' ...I'm assuming you're looking for a rock/metal pickup. In that case:

I'd take the Bill Lawrence over the invader..

I've got both in one guitar or another. The invader is hot, but to the point of losing clarity. It isn't a problem if you have a bright amp like I do, they offset each other nicely.

The Bill Lawrence is a trebley pickup...almost to the point of being too harsh. If you have a bright amp like I do, you're going to have to make adjustments for it. I like the tone of the BL quite a bit...it sounds VERY SIMILAR to a Seymour Duncan JB which I have in another guitar (and is a highly recommended pickup around here).
Id stay away from the invader.....get a JB its better than either of those.