Page 1 of 4
At least it's not a full body fursuit.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Wait, please tell me that you don't actually think you're part animal.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
At least it's not a full body fursuit.

Well i'm thinking of getting a head,paws,and feet. Had to reset my wireless router a min.
Last edited by Axelfox at Aug 27, 2010,

soon, ts, soon.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
you have my support, TS.

and also b& for being a furry? dats some discrimination shit right thar.
Quote by Axelfox
I'm not a griefer,i belong to a group that is a affiliate of the JLU in Second Life that patrols sims,and yesterday i was reporting griefers in the group channel.

what is a griefer and what does it have to do with this thread
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I read the tittle as "Here is my morphsuit". Damn, those things look great.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
that's cool, whatever does it for you i guess.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StratoCatser
what is a griefer and what does it have to do with this thread

A griefer is someone who causes trouble in online games. Like shooting people across a sim,particle spamming,and such. I report them.
Catsboys-I like. But full on furries, not so much.

Seriously, don't get a head. If anything, you end up looking like a kinky sports team mascot.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Oh shit it's you again

Wait, you know him?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ

Hooray flamefests, always a fun read. Personally I take Randall Munroe's stance; I don't agree with it and I find it odd, but I hate how they're a dedicated verbal punching bag for people otherwise down with weird shit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I hate furries. I was trying to hook up with a Cougar once, turned out she was just a middle aged woman dressed as a cougar. GOD DAMN YOU FURRIES!!!
Quote by smartalec007
Wait, you know him?

There was a Second Life thread a little while ago
Quote by Axelfox
AshleyAshes?

What the hell? No, I am a normal human being, I don't think that I'm a fucking fox
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Alright, you never answered my question. Do you actually think that you're an animal/part animal? Nothing against you if you do.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Axelfox
Here is a better pic

thats the same pic
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by smartalec007
Alright, you never answered my question. Do you actually think that you're an animal/part animal? Nothing against you if you do.

Well i identity with foxes
Page 1 of 4