Page 1 of 2
no... and I think you'd know if you got struck by lightning, so did you or didn't you...
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
i think you would know if you did, because youd prbably be dead or in critical condition
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
I am Zeus. I createt lightning.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i thinks ts is high, very, very high
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Quote by Blackritual0
i thinks ts is high, very, very high

This.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Nah nah, you guys are taking this way to literally. Have you ever just been bolted by some girl you never expected to show up in your life somehow? Instant? Just head over heels 0-60 in like 3.2 seconds when you least expected it?
Quote by Rt1Rebel
Nah nah, you guys are taking this way to literally. Have you ever just been bolted by some girl you never expected to show up in your life somehow? Instant? Just head over heels 0-60 in like 3.2 seconds when you least expected it?

Why didn't you just say that?
Quote by Rt1Rebel

no, i think your not taking this literally enough lightning abounds!
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
You should be inside her by now, homes. What the hell are you doing here?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
It wouldn;t be a great thread title? I pretty much assumed that everyone knew the slang. Once again, I overestimate the youth of America.
Quote by Rt1Rebel

Dude, you believe Jeremy Clarkson.

A top fuel drag car will do 0-300 in 3 seconds. Ignore Clarkson.
No, but my dad's friend was struck by lightning twice, on two separate occasions. Don't think it really had much of an effect on him.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
No, but my dad's friend was struck by lightning twice, on two separate occasions. Don't think it really had much of an effect on him.

same with me does he live in Virginia (no, i don't really think it's the same guy)?
Quote by UraniYum
Dude, you believe Jeremy Clarkson.

A top fuel drag car will do 0-300 in 3 seconds. Ignore Clarkson.

I don't know who Clarkson is, but if he's the dude that sings the praise of a 4 wheel drive over an 8 second ride, he's on my short list of idiots.

I am aware of the capabilities of a dragstrip car, I just wanted to leave it to street car analogies for now.
Quote by Rt1Rebel
It wouldn;t be a great thread title? I pretty much assumed that everyone knew the slang. Once again, I overestimate the youth of America.

What? If I asked someone "Have you ever been struck by lightning?" I would not expect them to say "Yeah, I met this girl one time and..." Maybe provide a little more context next time so people don't get confused by directly answering your question.

And no to either of the questions. I think it'd be interesting to be struck by lightning (literally) though.
Quote by Rt1Rebel
I don't know who Clarkson is, but if he's the dude that sings the praise of a 4 wheel drive over an 8 second ride, he's on my short list of idiots.

I am aware of the capabilities of a dragstrip car, I just wanted to leave it to street car analogies for now.

He is that idiot. He is a damn good writer though. Did you know rugby was voted most dangerous sport? Anyone who believes that has never seen a serious traction problem in drag racing.
Odds are something like 700,000 to 1. I wonder if we even have that many users here?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
Odds are something like 700,000 to 1. I wonder if we even have that many users here?

Funny you should mention that. The odds of winning a million dollar lottery are roughly 8 times worse. No shortage of buyers though. < nice pun, eh?
Quote by stratdud39
same with me does he live in Virginia (no, i don't really think it's the same guy)?

That'd be so freaky. o.O But no, he lives in Mass.
Yes. I have been struck by lightning.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Woah Wait, your talking about a girl, well in that case, still no, thought I did once, turned out to be a hoar...

Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
Last edited by sites.nick at Aug 28, 2010,
I try not to fall for people too quickly.

Sexually, it's been like that though. I'm a horny bastard. I'll fuck everyone in your house on a good night.
Quote by Rt1Rebel

... and we would have made this connection without further explanation in the OP how?

also sounds like you are friendzoned, abort!
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Do you know that you have a better chance of winning the lottery, than being struck by lightning? You know what this mean? You're really damn lucky.
BLANKBLANK
Hmm...the L is capitalized, like it's a name or something. Is it the name of the penis that just slapped across your face, hence why you are giggling like a little school girl?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chr15t0ph3r
my dad got electrocuted a couple times. he's an electrician.

So, he's died on two occasions?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
Do you know that you have a better chance of winning the lottery, than being struck by lightning? You know what this mean? You're really damn lucky.

No, that's wrong. You have roughly an 8 times better chance of being actually struck by real lightening than winning more than a million dollar lottery. You have a far better chance that some girl just calls you out of the blue and you live happily ever after. In poverty in your trailer, just ****ing your life away.
I haven't, but a friend of mine did.

...And then I used a Max Revive.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
So, he's died on two occasions?

Electrocution =/= Death.

You're stupid if you really believe that.
Page 1 of 2