I recorded this while I was practicing Where-ever I may roam by metallica, but it ended up so well that it's basically like a cover.
I didn't learn a few riffs yet (that's why it has the [Practice] tag), but I think it went pretty well. But please do take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXWYHJkIhc
It was hard for me to tell your guitar from the recorded guitar. The one area where I can normally tell how well someone plays is when they get to the solo section, but you played the rhythm part there, so......
Quote by )v(egaFan90
It was hard for me to tell your guitar from the recorded guitar. The one area where I can normally tell how well someone plays is when they get to the solo section, but you played the rhythm part there, so......

Yeah. I still have to learn the solo, in fact, I still have to learn a solo in _ANY_ song. I haven't learnt even one metal solo. Anyway, I guarantee that what I played was real. If you're looking for proof, listen at the beginning. You can hear the sitar section being a bit out of rhythm.
Quote by robinlint
Anyway, I guarantee that what I played was real. If you're looking for proof, listen at the beginning. You can hear the sitar section being a bit out of rhythm.

I can hear your guitar just fine.

If he can't tell the difference, it's just because you played it so well.