Click here to see my guitar playing

Since I haven't been on UG in a long time, I thought it would be useful to re-introduce myself, since I have learnt a lot over the years I have been inactive.

I am Robin, 18 years of age. I play both Acoustic and Electric guitar. On Acoustic, I play mostly simplified versions of acoustic songs so I can sing along to them. And on Electric, I play metal songs and am still learning how to play awesome metal solo's . But at the moment, i'll have to do with classic rock solo-ing..
I am looking for a band to play in. If you live in The Netherlands, Europe, and are looking for a guitar player for your metal band, and you like my guitar playing, you can reach me by e-mail or MSN. Click here for my contact details (the picture that contains them is in Dutch, but you just have to look at the bottom for my e-mail/MSN)

I know a fair amount of music theory, thanks to the help of Steven Seagull, Guitarmunkey, juckfush, Freepower, neo14085, doive, two guitar teachers I know in real life, and all the other people who took the time to explain music theory for me. Thanks!

At the moment, I am a student of Ivar Useinov, whom is an awesome guitar player and I really admire his playing. He plays fluidly, cleanly, and extremely fast, but with a lot of feel. If you live near Rotterdam in The Netherlands, and are looking for a guitar teacher, give him a try.

I am mostly on UG to talk with fellow guitar players and to learn new guitar techniques, music theory, etcetera.
So, hi again!
Last edited by robinlint at Aug 28, 2010,
Recommended threads
bass tapping
germaniac21
Last post:
by Zephyr-Chills
Cranium
Instrumetal
Last post:
by MHDrunk