It seems that every year during the summer i go to bed at ridiculously early times in the morning (4-6 am) and wake up at around 2-4 in the afternoon. It really bugs me because half of the day is wasted but im too lazy during the summer to do anything about it. Now that school is coming up, I am trying to end this cycle by staying up for ~36 hours and waking up at around 6 am sunday morning. Anyone else do this sorta thing in the summer?
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
go to bed at 8 in the morning

wake up at 5 pm

*starts school in 3 days*

>_________________>
I'm in the process of pulling an all nighter ATM.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
I'm in the process of pulling an all nighter ATM.

I pull all nighters so I go to bed real early the next night
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
I had to change my sleep schedule a lot lately because I was working swing shifts, so heres what you do.

If you want to wake up at 6am when you usually wake up around 2pm, stay up for an entire night, then go to bed at 8pm the next night. Set as many alarms as you can find for 6am. The next night your going to have to make up some sleep.

For every nights sleep that you miss (usually 8 or 9 hours in adults, 10 in teenagers) you need to make up half that to feel rejuvinated.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Last edited by The_Sophist at Aug 28, 2010,
I sleep whenever I want year round. Probably not good for me, because sometimes I stay up wayyyy too long.
I did this the whole summer. It was pretty easy to get out of though once school started and all-nighters were no longer fun.
cat
*looks at the clock* hmmm it's 4:30 AM here now sooooooo... nah pretty normal
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I go to bed anywhere from 12:30am-4am and wake up from 9am-2pm.

Fine by me Though I'll be in college soon so bed time will stay the same but get up earlier usually.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Ive been up since 1 pm and i think ill go another 12 hours and then sleep.
Yesterday I woke up at 2pm after 12 hours of sleep then I went to bed at 4am. Only being up 14 hours was weird.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I do the exact same thing. It's almost 5 am here now
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
being baked + doing this made me realized i need to manage my time better....
I am pulling all nigher and all dayer just because of this reason. I leave for basic training in less then two weeks. I need to get on a damn good sleep schedule.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Im gonna watch the sunrise for first time all summer. should be interesting.