looking for a 3/4 size electric for my 9 year old daughter, £100 budget, any help would be cool, so far iv'e found some shit toy's and some don't knows? my little rocker needs an axe

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Last edited by TheBloodstained at Aug 28, 2010,
I've always thought it would be interesting to play on a smaller-than-fullsize guitar, just thinking about the strange chords you could finger with all that extra reach...
thanks bud, the ibanez looks good, retails £175 can get one for £140, internet tho can't try it out first, i will think about this, thanks again, any more ideas would be helpful
Squier made a mini strat that I enjoyed quite a bit. I think Epi also makes a mini V, and Les Paul. I think the Squier is in your price range, but I'm not so sure about the Epis.
And the mini was so cool. I could play Jazz chords as easily as open or barred chords. I actually think I'll buy it after I mod one of my guitars.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"