http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Adam124/music/all/play888289

I'm quite happy with the way this has turned out! Note that we had to cut out some synth parts and lower the qaulity to be able to send the song over hotmail. Nevertheless I think it sounds pretty cool. What do YOU guys think?

C4C as always
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Vocals sound somewhat like Alexi Laiho from CoB, at least in the intro. Critting as I go. Liking the chaotic riffing. Awesome CoBesqe vox still. Minute and a half in, everything's badass so far. Can't stop thinking how good your vocalist is. Lucky bastard you are. Now into the second minute. Not that it's bad, but don't really like the breakdown into breakdown parts. Also, clean vox after that aren't bad, however think the melodies he's singing sound kinda generic.
Really dug some parts of it, then not so much on the others, but overall it's a very nice song, just maybe not my style in a few parts. Mixing sounds really nice, liking all the tones and levels. As I said, maybe a little too much "break" style parts in there for my taste, but IMO, much better than most run of the mill hardcore out there.
Real good stuff! I enjoyed!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
this is very kick-ass bro, i was blown out of my chair when i listened to it :P the guitar riffing is good and compliments the lyrics very well. The upbeat drum part around 2:10 took the song up to another notch and i really liked it..as other people have mentioned the vocals on this song are great, however one of the vocal overdubs (ex. around 3:24 and 4:11) sounded too disconnected from the rest of the mix. As for structuring goes, I like all of the breakdowns and melodic riffing dispersed throughout the song. I really enjoyed listening to this, and I don't have much else to say bro. Keep up the good work!

BTW Thanks for your comment I use a Digitech RP255 to record, and then I run the audio through a pre-amp emulator and Guitar Rig 4 to get rid of all that digitized crap u get when u record direct.
Killer track. The vocals are insane. Very very tight recording and the mix sounds really good. The synth adds a cool feel to it. It adds to the distortion actually, giving the whole thing a nice smooth, yet heavy edge. Excellent track.

Crit mine?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/hitman_47/

The track name is 'Life in Funk'.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Quote by hitman_47
Killer track. The vocals are insane. Very very tight recording and the mix sounds really good. The synth adds a cool feel to it. It adds to the distortion actually, giving the whole thing a nice smooth, yet heavy edge. Excellent track.

Crit mine?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/hitman_47/

The track name is 'Life in Funk'.

Don't mean to be an ass but did you actually listen to the song because there's no synth in it at the moment... Thanks though
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
ty for the crit.

umm... wow... The screaming is awesome. I had to listen to it a second time because the first time i couldn't pay attention to the guitars because of how awesome i thought the screaming was.

After listening to the guitars and the style of screaming i couldn't help but be reminded of Chimera, (i hope that's a complement ). The guitar parts are really cool though, i love the rhythms playing underneath the melodies as much as i like the melodies.

When the clean vocals came in i was a little surprised but only because i wasn't expecting it. They reminded me of Shadows fall clean vocals, that being said i didn't think they were really all that good, just average. I was also kind of disappointed that it didn't end quite as heavy as it started, it seemed that once you started the clean vocals it never really got as powerful as the beginning.

All in all, it was a wonderful track, far better than anything i could create. everything sounds awesome, i kinda wish i could hear more of the bass (but that might just be because i'm a bassist.) Your band should definitely send that track to some labels if your not already signed