Hey guys,

Just thought I would make a thread because I am kind of stressed about this. I am at a culinary school and last night I was washing my chef whites and I left a pen (sharpie pen) in my pocket of the whites, so in the dryer it exploded. Needless to say, now my whites (which are supposed to be COMPLETELY white, they are anal about it here) are dotted with black spots here and there.

Any ideas for removers of ink stains. I have looked all over the internet but most things require you to soak the whites, which I cannot because the washers we have cannot soak, only wash, and we cannot have large buckets with chemicals in our dorms (stupid I know).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: No bleach either, turns the whites yellow in color.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Last edited by OctaVariuM8 at Aug 28, 2010,
Which reminds me, the whites I have cannot be bleached, they turn yellow. Will put in OP, thanks.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Methylated spirits removes permanent marker from hard surfaces, but I'm not sure about fabrics.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
bicarbonate of soda with some lemon juice, mix the bi carb into warm water til no more will dissolve then add like half a lemon's juice, then get a pretty stiff brush and scrub away
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
Get some new whites? Or borrow off a friend? Surely your school will have some spare for Sharpie victims?
They are name embroidered so I can't really assume someone else's identity.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Dude I'm in culinary school too, and that happened to one of my coats a few years ago! I was so pissed but i had enough of them that i just put that one away for dirty work and such.

btw, what cul school do you go to?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by racman92
Dude I'm in culinary school too, and that happened to one of my coats a few years ago! I was so pissed but i had enough of them that i just put that one away for dirty work and such.

btw, what cul school do you go to?

CIA (Culinary Institute of America).

Did you get anything to remove it? Or did you just toss it?
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!