I was told to ask you tech guys my question, So What does a good practice look like?
How many days a week? how many minutes\ hours should it be? what should it consist of? How should time be split between theory, song learning and scales to a metronome?

A basic out line would be most helpfull, orry if this is in the wrong place.
Depends man, make short and long term goals. If you are causal 30-45mins a day broken up into learning a new song, learning picking, maybe reading music etc etc. If you want to try to be a pro 5hours a day broken into the same principles just longer.

If there are two songs you like make the easier one your short term goal, the harder one your long term goal. Practice both bit my bit. Then break down the mechanics of both songs. How is a passage played. Do you need to get good at hammer ons and pull offs, alternative picking, finger picking, finger placement, making sure each note rings out in the chord etc etc. Whatever is hardest for you practice the most then go down from there and then finish what is hardest for you.

Most of all have fun make music and share it!
Quote by 1mmpick
Depends man, make short and long term goals. If you are causal 30-45mins a day broken up into learning a new song, learning picking, maybe reading music etc etc. If you want to try to be a pro 5hours a day broken into the same principles just longer.

If there are two songs you like make the easier one your short term goal, the harder one your long term goal. Practice both bit my bit. Then break down the mechanics of both songs. How is a passage played. Do you need to get good at hammer ons and pull offs, alternative picking, finger picking, finger placement, making sure each note rings out in the chord etc etc. Whatever is hardest for you practice the most then go down from there and then finish what is hardest for you.

Most of all have fun make music and share it!

Thanks dude!