Poll: Dustin Paxton; Live Or Die?
Poll Options
View poll results: Dustin Paxton; Live Or Die?
Live
3 43%
Die
4 57%
Voters: 7.
I was just reading up about a guy named Dustin Paxton. He faces charges that include aggravated assault and forcible confinement relating to his former roommate, Dustin LaFortune. LaFortune was starved, burned and had parts of his tongue and lips cut off before being dumped at a hospital in Regina earlier this year. I feel extremely badly for LaFortune, and I think Canada should have the death sentence for these kinds of crimes. In my opinion, Dustin Paxton deserves the death sentence. Here's a picture of Dustin LaFortune:

While I think he deserves a horrible punishment, I don't think anyone has the right to kill him.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
While I think he deserves a horrible punishment, I don't think anyone has the right to kill him.

He didn't have the right to torture that guy either.
No, no and no again. While this crime is terrible and I hope the man recovers, killing the torturer solves absolutely nothing.
Quote by T.s.e
No, no and no again. While this crime is terrible and I hope the man recovers, killing the torturer solves absolutely nothing.

Well, it does kind of help with the problem of overpopulation..