Hey, can anyone help me find some good symphonic soundtracks? I've got Gladiator, The Last Samurai, Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings. However, they don't need to be entirely symphonic. For example, the Inception soundtrack which I very much liked.

Thanks in advance.
The Good German score is amazing, Thomas Newman. Ennio Morricone turns everything he touches to gold, and Henry Mancini is unflappable.
Pirates of the Caribbean, one of my favorites. Also, Star Wars? Saving Private Ryan? Just look up Hans Zimmer or John Williams. They do most of the music for all those kinds of movies.
Quote by trward07
Pirates of the Caribbean, one of my favorites. Also, Star Wars? Saving Private Ryan? Just look up Hans Zimmer or John Williams. They do most of the music for all those kinds of movies.

Got Star Wars, I forgot to mention.

Looking into the others.
What I've done for my personal listening is went to Pandora.com and just typed in Hans Zimmer and John Williams. It'll give you a WIDE variety of stuff that they have done, along with some works from other composers just like them.
Jaws kicks ass ha ha then again probably because I've been obsessed with that movie for about 15 years
Howard Shore's Lord of the Rings soundtrack is awesome.
Also check out The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, some incredible music there.
Bernard Hermann's music for Psycho (not just the high pitched stabbing part, the whole thing is brilliant) is also incredible.
Not a big harry potter fan but if I remember right those have a pretty good score too
(John Williams)

Also, not symphonic at all, but Pulp Fiction's soundtrack is a GREAT selection of music
You could always figure out who are the composers of the film soundtracks you enjoy (easily found on IMDB) and then Wikipedia them to figure out all the scores they've done. It won't help you find new composers, but it'll help you fill out your library with the complete scores of the composers you do have.

To add two to the list:
Leonard Bernstein: "On the Waterfront" (you know, the one with "I coulda been a contender!")
George Gershwin: "Delicious" (Contained the "Second Rhapsody" which later became his sequel to "Rhapsody in Blue," it is NEVER played, which is a shame, because I find it better in many ways then the Rhapsody in Blue. But yea, tl;dr the second rhapsody was originally part of a film score, and its ****ing awesome!)